No announcement yet.

What is hurting boxing are these School boy looking non scary boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    i'll take Erik Morales or JMM over these two hormonally-altered suspected ****sexuals 365 days a year for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      lol tbh her belly dont bother me at all, but i think its the angle or something bro. in other pics it looks flat as hell.
      Is she a **** chick or video hoe? What;s her name

Maybe she drinks beer? But man that looks like she might have had some HGH injections or something the extended belly like that is basically the insides growing and not fat.

HGH is pretty popular anti aging drug, women get injected with the stuff in low doses just like they do with botox.

Comment

I can't wait for these hardcore boxers. Before the tale of the tape, the commentators could describe just how bad they are:

"Well, Jim, he never pays child support, told a security guard at the cinema to kiss his butt, and ran over a bird without going back to see if it was alright."

"Yeah, but Larry, his opponent flicks cigarette butts out the car window in fire season, cuts pictures he likes out of library books, and pushed a lifeguard in the pool at the community swimming centre. He even runs over the orange cones at road-work sites."

Comment

lol awesome post TS, green k on the way.

I agree, boxing needs a complete badass right now. Reason why weigh ins are becoming so anti-climatic, we all know the most that might happen is a little pushing here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
            Enough said
            Not even close to being enough said. All that video does is cherry pick a couple of examples of ethnicity in a crowd, and of a few fighters. The examples given for "throwing a proper punch" are terrible as well, save for maybe GSP's jab. The rest, are wild swinging punches against people who don't know how to defend properly. Take a look at the gif posted from the guy above me of Tyson slipping and dodging, then countering with a perfect left hook. That's the difference between boxing and MMA.

GSP and Silva are the only ones in the sport who have that kind of ability.

If you can't see the difference in talent, then you don't really know either sport.

Comment

Yeah. Scary looking ****ers like these guys.

Three of the largest international draws, ever.

Comment

I like most of the Boxers you mentioned TS, generally I like respectful Boxers like Pacquiao, Vitali, Wladimir and Ward.

Comment

:wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Working...
                  X