No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: Pacquiao is an Unbelievable Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: Pacquiao is an Unbelievable Fighter

WBA junior middleweight king Floyd Mayweather Jr. got his freedom back after being released from a Las Vegas jail last Friday following a 2 month stay for a dometic abuse charge. The boxing champion had not granted any interviews since his release, but PopStopTV was lucky enough to chat with him on the red carpet at the Los Angeles premiere of 50 Cent's new movie Freelancers.

[Click Here To Read More]

Arum complimenting 50's TMT Promotions, 50 saying he can work with Arum, Floyd calling Pacquiao an unbelievable fighter. Something is cooking.

Comment

I have a feeling this fight is going to be made.

Comment

thats wishful thinking guys

Comment

mayb FM will concede the drug/ped testing to the juiced up guy...let's hope Roach is the trainer as that's: Advantage FM...

Comment

Unbelievable fighter - as in, please drop the lawsuit....and lets fight. I'll take it! I'll take anything to hang on to. Maybe he and 50 cent and Arum's like of 50 cent may bring this fight together. We can dream....can always dream...who knows. Mayweather 116-114 using his pinpoint right hands and getting hurt a couple times but generally outboxing Pac. Just my opinion.

Comment

Waiting for the few remaining pac-tards to chime in and turn this into something negative and that Floyd is some how ducking Pac by talking about 50's success in music and movies and then complementing Pac.

Comment

[QUOTE=nycsmooth;12416717]mayb FM will concede the drug/ped testing QUOTE]WHY?? Pac already agreed to the testing so why would Mayweather back off on what Pac has clearly agreed to?
                Last edited by richardt; 08-10-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

is this a new video

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    I have a feeling this fight is going to be made.
                    Me too. I'm more optimistic about it happening in 2013 than I've ever been.

Comment

Working...
                    X