Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which body type do you have? Ectomorph, Mesomorph, or Endomorph??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which body type do you have? Ectomorph, Mesomorph, or Endomorph??

The ECTOMORPH

Definitive "Hard Gainer"
    Delicate Built Body
    Flat Chest
    Fragile
    Lean
    Lightly Muscled
    Small Shouldered
    Takes Longer to Gain Muscle
    Thin

The extreme ectomorph physique is a fragile and delicate one. The bones are light, joints are small and muscles are slight. The limbs are relatively long in proportion and the shoulders droop. The ectomorph is a linear physique. Straight up and straight down, and may appear longer than he or she really is, due to the length of limbs coupled with lack of muscle mass developed on those limbs. The ectomorph is not naturally powerful and will have to work hard for every ounce of muscle and every bit of strength he or she can gain.

Other Ectomorph Traits
    The extreme ectomorph may have long fingers, toes and neck are long. A pencil neck you could say. The features of the face are sharp, and the shape of the face is triangular. The lower jaw is somewhat receding. The skin tends to burn easily. Extreme ectomorphs may suffer from extremes of temperature. Due to the great body area in relation to muscle mass, the ectomorph may suffer from great heat, and due to low body fat, the ectomorph may suffer from great cold. The hair is fine and grows quickly and is sometimes difficult to keep in place.

Famous Ectomorphs
    Lisa Kudrow, Kate Moss, Brad Pitt, Seth Green, Edward Norton.

The MESOMORPH
    Athletic
    Hard Body
    Hourglass Shaped (Female)
    Rectangular Shaped (Male)
    Mature Muscle Mass
    Muscular Body
    Excellent Posture
    Gains Muscle Easily
    Gains Fat More Easily Than Ectomorphs
    Thick Skin

The Mesomorph Body
    The mesomorph has well-defined muscles and large bones. The torso tapers to a relatively narrow and low waist. The bones and muscles of the head are prominent. Features of the face are clearly defined, such as cheek bones and a square, heavy jaw. The face is long and broad, and is cubicle in shape. Arms and legs are developed and even the digits of the hand are muscled.
    Other Traits of the Mesomorph

The skin of the mesomorph is thick and the mesomorph tans well. The hair is heavy in texture.

Famous Mesomorphs

Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, the majority of Mr. Universe winners.

Endomorph

Soft Body
    Underdeveloped Muscles
    Round Physique
    Weight Loss is Difficult
    Gains Muscle Easily Like the Mesomorph.

The ENDOMORPH

The body of the extreme endomorph is round and soft. The physique presents the illusion that much of the mass has been concentrated in the abdominal area. This may or may not be true. The arms and legs of the extreme endomorph are short in length and taper. This may give the appearance of stalkiness. The hands and feet of the endomorph are comparatively small, and the upper arms and thighs are often more developed than the lower parts of the arms or legs. The body has a high waist.

Other Traits of the Endomoprh

The skin is soft and smooth, and the hair is fine. The head of the endomorph is spherical. The head is large and the face broad.

Famous Endomorphs

John Goodman, Roseanne, Jack Black.

Ectomorph
    20.69%
    Mesomorph
    58.62%
    Endomorph
    20.69%

ENDO
    Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 04-08-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I don't know I have a little bit of all.

Comment

Mesomorph.

Comment

Right between endo and meso

Comment

Mesomorph.

Comment

In between ecto and meso, im not sure. Like manny pacquiao, but my legs are smaller than his wheels. So whatever that is.

Edit: i thnk your definitions are off. I consider myself and ecto, but judging by your descriptions i dont fit at all. Meso by your definitions.

Comment

i guess im a combination of ectomorph and mesomorph.

growing up i was always skinny but i was always the most athletic kid around at the same time. still is. always had a sixpack from age 10 without even trying.

now i have a tommy hearns type of frame, thin legs and arms but very broad shoulders and ripped to the bone.

Comment

about 80-20 ecto to meso going by those definitions

Comment

By the defined criteria I do not have a clue what I might be. However I'm built like Felix Trinidad. The cousins from my mothers side of my family (the black side), are all well built & muscle up easily.

The family from my fathers side,(Rican) are less muscled but somehow just as wide if not wider. And just as strong.

I do not look as strong as most of my cousins, but in fact I'm actually stronger than the most I've worked out with. I also possess more endurance than them.

Comment

Working...
                    X