Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test Results for UFC 143: Only one test came back positive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaz is an idiot. He knows the rules, he just ****ed up for the millionth time. And I thought he was the man to dethrone the champion. Guess it'll probably never happen because of how incompetent and foolish this guy is.

Comment

lol Diaz is a fuking moron.

Anybody who knows me knows I could care less about drugs in sports, just be smart and don't get caught. But lol @ people asking what the big deal is.

First of all, it's illegal. Whether it enhances performance or not is irrelevant.

Secondly being Diaz uses it to self medicate for ADD (whether this is legit or not is also irrelevant) it is most definitely a performance enhancer.

Lastly, he knows he's no supposed to do it and does it anyway. At least if you are going to do it, learn how to do it without getting caught. This is like his 3rd positive test. Diaz is either ******ed or he just doesn't care. What is even more sad is the people in his life, like Cesar Gracie do nothing in the way of holding him accountable or even trying to steer him in the right direction. Diaz just surrounds himself with pieces of ****.

Diaz wouldn't have beaten GSP anyway. Anybody that can actually use movement and footwork and can stick to a gameplan instead of playing rockem sockem robots, has a chance to beat Diaz. Condit exposed him for what he truly is: An overrated fringe contender

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
        Diaz is an idiot. He knows the rules, he just ****ed up for the millionth time. And I thought he was the man to dethrone the champion. Guess it'll probably never happen because of how incompetent and foolish this guy is.
        Second time, lol

:****you:

Comment

War Diaz. Fan for life, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            The marijuana ruling of banned substances is really crazy...if anything marijuana will have a negative impact on performance...definitely not enhanced.
            Speaking from personal experiences, weed makes you more aware of your body. Especially in grappling. It makes you more fluid in moves. You can feel every tendon do their job as you pull off moves you have seen but haven't studied yet. It's like an out of body experience, but isn't.

In short, it makes the body remember how to do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
              Speaking from personal experiences, weed makes you more aware of your body. Especially in grappling. It makes you more fluid in moves. You can feel every tendon do their job as you pull off moves you have seen but haven't studied yet. It's like an out of body experience, but isn't.

In short, it makes the body remember how to do it right.

Nick said that before. It makes him better at bjj. Which means, it's making him a better fighter.

Same with Eddie Bravo. He said the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Nick said that before. It makes him better at bjj. Which means, it's making him a better fighter.

Same with Eddie Bravo. He said the same thing.
                Half the **** Bravo comes up with is when he's high.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
                  Half the **** Bravo comes up with is when he's high.
                  who is silva fighting in ur sig?

Comment

It's only the second time he's been caught, also it's not illegal in California, where he has a prescription for it. I'll bet all my points he wasn't on it during the fight, THC stays in your system for up to a month. Lastly, running away isn't footwork, watch a Frankie Edgar fight for footwork....

Comment

This cracked me up....

@DUANEBANGCOM: “@spilledbagofice: Nick should just say there was some THC in a supplement he got from GNC. #blameGNC” everyone else does. Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X