No announcement yet.

Rewatched Mayweather VS Castillo 1, Never seen Floyd look so lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
    Very rarely do i comment on here, or any boxing boards, especially with this fight because its just so damn annoying. JLC lost the first 5 rounds easily. It isn't even a question. Its not even a maybe or an if. No way anybody can say JLC won the next 7 for it to be a win. So again, when people look for ways to discredit Floyd and point at this only fight as a way to do so, it clearly shows you how talented the man is and how much people pray for his downfall.
    what a coincidence every one of your posts is about floyd. That's weird

Comment

he looked lost againts lil ass chavez too while it lasted...

Comment

Floyd is undefeated. No matter how many times you trolls with Floyd in your sig or avy, East Side Boxing transfers and Pacquiao/Margarito fanatics cry Floyd lost or looked lost-Floyds never lost.

No judge ever thought Floyd lost, and no true boxing fan has ever seen Floyd lose a fight where the other.guy won more rounds.

Outside the ring, you can count the losses all you want.

Cry all you want!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          he looked lost againts lil ass chavez too while it lasted...
          You obviously haven't seen that fight, then again I doubt you watch boxing so...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            You obviously haven't seen that fight, then again I doubt you watch boxing so...
            seen it live and again not too long ago

Comment

Pacquiao has a fight coming up yet Pacquiao fans have come out in doldrums dissing Floyd like they've been silent for a while.

Let's see if Pacquiao continues to talk should he beat Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by humuklot
                "I still got muh 0!"

You're sounding like Broner right now, it's not a good look friend. Joe Calzaghe is undefeated, so is Canelo, so is blank etc etc. It doesn't mean much when you're avoiding live opponents.
                You brought up the names of Broner, Calzaghe and Canelo? Wtf for, lmao? Floyd has a better resume than Canelo and Calzaghe combined!

Comment

Pretty close fight either way, had Floyd up a point last time I watched it.....doesn't matter he beat JLC handily in the rematch erasing all doubt rather than just avoiding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    yeah whatever alt. you think the whole hbo crew and everyone in the stadium that was booing were praying for floyds downfall? Go back to lurking if you're not some idiot flow mo alt

Idiot Flow Mo? Yes, go out your way to call me one of the banned words because you're too obsessed with a guy who you so call hate. My opinion is mines

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    what a coincidence every one of your posts is about floyd. That's weird
                    No, not all of them. And if that was the case who cares? Reason why i don't comment because its impossible to be both a fan of Floyd & Pac without Pacquiao fans foaming at the mouth for any chance to call someone a you know what. Its not that serious

Comment

Blah blah blah. It literally looked like a big brother playing with his little brother. Styles really do make fights. Now shut up-__-

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X