Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Karen the bus monitor thing has gone too far.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Karen the bus monitor thing has gone too far.

You know, i'll get teh hate for this but bring it on.

I watched the videos and all that and don't get me wrong, the little scroats were bang out of order, hopefully they get an appropriate punishment, and I dont mind the woman getting a free holiday out of it, thats all good, thats fine.

But I have 2 problems with this whole thing:

Number one: Teh Internet Warriors have risen up!

Now come on, this is just ridiculous, giving out the email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses of the kids to the whole world, yeah, great, nice one Internet morons.

The people involved in this are LOWER than the kids in the videos, for they were just kids, these people are ADULTS sending DEATH THREATS to children, again, nice one Internet.

Anyone involved in this should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, i'm serious we do not live in a society that tolerates Vigilante behaviour, especially not when it's to be carried out against what is essentially a bunch of stupid kids.

They are BULLYING as a punishment for BULLYING. Nice message.

Number two: This woman more than likely getting a million dollars out of this

Come on for **** sake.

there are people every day getting bullied ten times worse than this woman, now as I have said I dont mind her getting a free holiday out of this, the original goal was $5,000. Ok cool it should have stopped there.

My main problem is i looked around that Indiegogo donation site, and there are some really bad things on there, like a dog that got half its face blown off by a firecracker and needs treatment, it gets like $700 bucks.

This woman does not need this sort of money, nor does she "deserve it" as many have said, at least no more than any of the other MILLIONS of bullying victims around.

If she's got class she should donate 95% of it to anti-bullying charities, that way she keeps $20,000 goes on a nice vacation, and the money goes to vunerable kids who actually need it.

The internet has got this one wrong, the hate is misplaced and should be on the local school authorities for allowing this to go on, and the ridiculous donations have gotten out of hand and that money would be better used elsewhere.

there you go
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-22-2012, 02:30 AM.

It's not the lady's fault though. And the good thing is she can retire and live comfortably.

Also blame 4chan, they are notorious for "doxing" as they call it, gathering all info and catching the "perps". Remember that video in Chicago where a group of four or five kids beating up that defenseless Asian kid? They caught all of them and they were jailed.

and anti-bullying campaigns are subject to more bullying sometimes

They believe they're the heroes of the internet

Comment

Those ****in 4chan ******s do this like every other day...why start caring now

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
        It's not the lady's fault though. And the good thing is she can retire and live comfortably.

Also blame 4chan, they are notorious for "doxing" as they call it, gathering all info and catching the "perps". Remember that video in Chicago where a group of four or five kids beating up that defenseless Asian kid? They caught all of them and they were jailed.

and anti-bullying campaigns are subject to more bullying sometimes

They believe they're the heroes of the internet
        No I agree 100% it isn't

The internet rising up and going on a mission is ridiculous though, as I said there are other causes that go totally ignored, i'm a sap for animals, they dont have a choice in things and theres some really sad campaigns on there that have $0 contributions and these animals are going to DIE without the couple of thousand they NEED.

This woman had a choice in life, just like everyone else, if she didn't go to college, or work hard or whatever you know it's on her. If she didn't stand up to these kids or go through the proper procedures that's on her and her employers.

I know **** happened, but **** happens to everyone, I had a horrible upbringing but I went to school, I worked hard and now I have a good job and am able to provide for my future family, and donate to worthy causes (usually animals as they have no option to deal with their problems themselves)

Handing out a $1,000,000 donation to someone because they got picked on by kids is a bad precident imo it's just ridiculous. It's like I say I won't have any respect for the woman if she keeps all that money to herself, not when theres a million more worthy causes than so she can be rich in retirement on money that was not earned.

Comment

"i'm serious we do not live in a society that tolerates Vigilante behaviour,"

Shheesssh, you sound like uptight police officer from a Batman movie.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            "i'm serious we do not live in a society that tolerates Vigilante behaviour,"

Shheesssh, you sound like uptight police officer from a Batman movie.
            it's true though thats the point.

We dont tolerate **** like this because if we do it goes bad.

I'm serious, is it going to take one of those kids hanging themselves over this before it sinks in that this is NOT the way to handle such things.

Oh and man, you just mocked me and hurt my feelings, can someone set up a donations page for me and ask for $20,000 because of it.

Come on people, smarten up.

Comment

I think people just wanted to give her a big hug, because she reminds people of the nice old lady you'd see at whatever x location. Or maybe she reminded people of their grandmas.

But unfortunately you cannot give a big hug over the internet, so Americans went to the next best thing. Money.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                it's true though thats the point.

We dont tolerate **** like this because if we do it goes bad.

I'm serious, is it going to take one of those kids hanging themselves over this before it sinks in that this is NOT the way to handle such things.

Oh and man, you just mocked me and hurt my feelings, can someone set up a donations page for me and ask for $20,000 because of it.

Come on people, smarten up.
                Bleeding heart ****s makes me fcking sick to my stomach eat a dick and die,anyway there are great places to give your money like the st jude ranch for children other then that every other charity slash beggers who confront me just get nasty looks,tired of it and her story happens every fcking day in every fcking city in every fcking country so why do we fcking care.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Bleeding heart ****s makes me fcking sick to my stomach eat a dick and die,anyway there are great places to give your money like the st jude ranch for children other then that every other charity slash beggers who confront me just get nasty looks,tired of it and her story happens every fcking day in every fcking city in every fcking country so why do we fcking care.
                  What are you on about Mark?

Comment

i got to make a 4chan account asap

Comment

Working...
                    X