• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like the prob was a dumb female.

how's the bill with verizon?

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
      I hate it when this kind of stuff happens. I once ordered a video game from RedOctane and got another game instead. When I called to see if I could fix the issue, they left me on hold for more than an hour and I just hung up. Never ordered from there again.

Although to be honest, your story is more frustrating. It is absolutely horrible to be stuck in a situation where you paid big money for a service, signed a CONTRACT, and then have that service not uphold its agreement.

Same deal with radioshack. NEVER BUY FROM RADIOSHACK. Their policy sucks balls. You'd think that if you got the extended warranty they'd be able to replace the product/give you gift card if something happened to it. But no, they make you fill out an online form, print out the form, send the product, the receipt, and the form via UPS, wait for 15-21 business days, get a gift card through mail, then use THAT gift card to get a replacement. Ridiculous!

yea man...the one thing that really pisses me off is the run-around that they were so quick to try to give me

i went there for two questions: 1. where is my phone 2. how can you fix this situation

not only did they not have any answers, they (the lady) felt the need to insult me by tryin to switch her story

**** them...i was gonna get what i wanted last night...they weren't gonna stop me...even if it meant leaving them

Comment

Yawn iPhone ****... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          sounds like the prob was a dumb female.

how's the bill with verizon?

should be about the same...the one thing i'm gonna miss is the 30% discount that i got every month...now i only get 11% which is ok i guess

i think the plan is;

450mins for $50
          2GB data plan for $30
          unlimited texting
          $5 for international plan
          $10 insurance

the one cool thing about the international stuff, when i was with AT&T, it cost me $0.20 to send a text, with Verizon its only $0.10...plus the call rate is $0.23 compared to $0.25 with AT&T

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            should be about the same...the one thing i'm gonna miss is the 30% discount that i got every month...now i only get 11% which is ok i guess

i think the plan is;

450mins for $50
            2GB data plan for $30
            unlimited texting
            $5 for international plan
            $10 insurance

the one cool thing about the international stuff, when i was with AT&T, it cost me $0.20 to send a text, with Verizon its only $0.10...plus the call rate is $0.23 compared to $0.25 with AT&T

verizon doesn't have unlimited data?

Comment

i dont think they do...neither does AT&T...i had unlimited data with AT&T only because my deal was grandfathered in

before i left AT&T, i asked them to get my 3month average for data use and it was barely at 1GB...so i'm good to go with 2GB

the only carrier i know that has unlimited is Sprint...not sure about T-Mobile

Comment

I have unlitmited date with AT&T but last week I got an email tellin me I'm in the top 5% of data users. They talkin bout if I stay in that top 5%, they gone slow down my service. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  I have unlitmited date with AT&T but last week I got an email tellin me I'm in the top 5% of data users. They talkin bout if I stay in that top 5%, they gone slow down my service. WTF?
                  i have unlimited data with att too. i need it too.

according to mak, you can't get that anymore.

Comment

AT&T has the WORST customer servicer when it comes to their phone and Internet service. I havent had the honor to speak with them in their 'stores.' Its remarkable that they can continue their awful service in retail and still retain customers.

Frankly I dont know how this company stays in business.

Comment

Sprint is the only iphone carrier that I know of that has unlimited data unless you got grandfathered with att.

Gay ass tmobile has unlimited but got no love for the iphone unfortunately... Ill be leaving them soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X