No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah-Malignaggi in Play For December 7 at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Judah-Malignaggi in Play For December 7 at Barclays

A Brooklyn superfight between natives Zab Judah and Paulie Malignaggi is being seriously discussed for Dec. 7 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., according to a source involved in the process.

If the fight is made, it would land as the co-feature to the proposed Amir Khan-Devon Alexander bout.

Judah (42-8, 29 KOs) and Malignaggi represent the two biggest names in boxing from Brooklyn and the fight would be hotly anticipated in the New York borough. Judah is a former undisputed welterweight champion, but has been campaigning at 140 pounds and would move back up for the fight. Malignaggi fought most of his career at junior welterweight and isn't a big welterweight. [Click Here To Read More]

Khan-Alexander and Judah-Malignaggi? Not bad in Barclays, I just hope Khan and Alexander isn't dull.

Comment

Neither guy is a serious contender but I hope this fight gets made. As a co-feature ofcourse.

Comment

We just watched paulie for 12 rnds throw everything he had at broner who stood in front of him and laughed. I'm sorry but if the guy can't hurt anyone I have zero interest in watching him for 12 rounds.

Comment

good undercard fight,,,, id watch,,,

bragging rights of brooklyn up for grabs,,,,,

Comment

judah got this but Paulie been looking good latelty

Comment

One of the few fights that haven't happened yet. Not excited, slightly interested. I hope Zab lets his power shots go.

Comment

Better late than never, but it makes sense venue wise

Comment

Damn never though of this fight,should be interesting,Judah gone have to let his hands go

Comment

a brooklyn superfight...

Comment

Working...
                    X