No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez not impressed with Amir Khan victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josesito Lopez not impressed with Amir Khan victory

You know what, I think Lopez/Khan would be a hell of a battle and I actually believe that Lopez could get a win, none the less a KO win over Amir. If he lands one of them hooks, I think he puts Khan on the canvas. This would be a very good fight, I hope it happens in April.

my bad on the double post, didnt mean to double post.

Comment

It would definitely be a great matchup and I would favor Lopez in this one but I'd also give Khan props if he takes the fight too.

Comment

This is bad, When a fighter comes out and says he was not impressed with another, he gets beat up in their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          This is bad, When a fighter comes out and says he was not impressed with another, he gets beat up in their fight.
          Ye, just like your hero ber-hoe againt ortiz

Comment

Totally not impressed.

Comment

Hope amir khan dices this guy up but Lopez has alot of heart

Comment

thing is, i really really feel that if lopez lands a hook and he will because amir gets hit by hooks a lot he will end up knocking down amir. expect multiple knockdowns in the fight.

Comment

Man there's just something so likeable about this guy.

He seems like a great guy and i really hope he gets a fight with Khan for two reasons.

1. It would be a great fight

2. It would be at the very least another well deserved big payday for Josesito. He's a utter warrior and from interviews and them all access episodes seems like a real good guy.

Comment

he wasnt dissing him, he seems actually have respect for him and would take Khan as a serious threat

Comment

Working...
                    X