No announcement yet.

155 cotto vs martinez?tell us what you think about this fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 155 cotto vs martinez?tell us what you think about this fight

if the fight hapends in march cotto against martinez on ppv i will defently buy it not stream it i will buy it and invite freinds a fam this fighters entertain.155 cotto is not pacquiao and if he wins i can see people discredit his win they wont do it with the PACDUCKER but they will with cotto or anyone who ask for a catchweight..i dont know who will win this fight im not fooled by the ko of sergio against williams cotto is a much difrent fighter and his trainer E.Steward the best in the world since angelo dundde they seem to have a good cemestry cotto is not hard headed with steward like with his uncle and santiago and steward is not lazy and gives a **** like when he was with cintron and j.taylor.im picking cotto im sure steward wont have cotto diving into sergio with his guard down like a amateur like the former punisher did

shi-t was gona do a ****en poll oh well.

Comment

Call me crazy but I think cotto has a very good shot at outboxing maravilla. You have remember that maravilla has looked good fighting williams and pavlik two guys who can't box for ****. Cotto can box and Sergio is not the pressure type fighter that gives cotto all the problems. I'm not gonna go in depth with this but I just feel that martinez doesn't really have the style that breaks a guy like cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Call me crazy but I think cotto has a very good shot at outboxing maravilla. You have remember that maravilla has looked good fighting williams and pavlik two guys who can't box for ****. Cotto can box and Sergio is not the pressure type fighter that gives cotto all the problems. I'm not gonna go in depth with this but I just feel that martinez doesn't really have the style that breaks a guy like cotto.
        the blueprint that beats cotto is presure break him down and uppercutts..i dont see that in maravilla..

Comment

cotto gets whooped. this fight is a mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            cotto gets whooped. this fight is a mismatch
            can you explain how please?tell how you see this fight going

Comment

Cotto stops Martinez in 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                the blueprint that beats cotto is presure break him down and uppercutts..i dont see that in maravilla..
                exactly. cotto>mart

Comment

Originally posted by fry91 View Post
                  exactly. cotto>mart
                  perro angulo will fuk him up thoe not cuz im mexican but angulo is the perfect guy to break cotto down and pressure only if cotto cruises the entire fight wich is not him to run away

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                    can you explain how please?tell how you see this fight going
                    if cotto has the balls to take this fight, he's a real warrior, but he can't win.

rounds 1, both guys really respectful

round 2-5, cotto gets brave and starts throwing punches in bunches, sergio gives as good as he gets and cotto comes out of these rounds worst off than sergio does. cotto does his best work but cotto and martinez splits these rounds.

round 6-10, cotto gases but so does martinez. however martinez is fresher and takes all these rounds easy.

round 11-12, martinez ain't no clottey, he either closes the show or shuts cotto out.

my reasons:

1) martinez is too big
                    2) martinez is southpaw
                    3) martinez is fresher than cotto
                    4) cotto gases

Comment

Working...
                    X