Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do *****s have SO MUCH PRIDE in how much Floyd makes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do *****s have SO MUCH PRIDE in how much Floyd makes?

I mean ive been watching boxing since the 80s & i have never come across a fan base so ENAMORED with ppv buys, live gate receipts, high ratings of preview shows, all things that have nothing to do with what happens inside the ring.

What's more i found intriguing is the *****s in depth knowledge & assurance as to how much Floyd makes & how much Pacquiao & other boxers make. Its as if they have access to their online bank accounts & financial portfolio.

What about taking pride in what your favorite boxer does INSIDE THE RING? What about being proud that you witnessed a great legendary war? That your favorite boxer took on great opposition & he captivated & inspired you with what he did in the ring.

Why do *****s especially like bernardo aka dos dominicano Andstill/al haymon/ ggmarquez/ nyualum take such great pleasure in how much another man makes & how much less others compared to floyd make? Do they get dibs from Floyd?

Is it because floyd never does anything that captivates & inspires inside the ring so they have to find other ways to find a source of pride & happiness when it comes to Floyd?

I mean michael jordan fans, lebron fans, tyson fans, ali fans, i never hear them big up their live gate reciepts. Ive never heard ray leonard fans mock other boxer fans boxing preview show's low ratings?

Ive never come across such a petty subspecies fan base of any team, or sporting individual as the *****s.

They are a eerily fascinating yet ignorantly trifling creatures that should be dissected & studied by sociologists & psychologists for years to come.

For one he nicknamed himself "Money".

Comment

coz its only one aspect of Floyd that they can boast over Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
        I mean ive been watching boxing since the 80s & i have never come across a fan base so ENAMORED with ppv buys, live gate receipts, high ratings of preview shows, all things that have nothing to do with what happens inside the ring.

What's more i found intriguing is the *****s in depth knowledge & assurance as to how much Floyd makes & how much Pacquiao & other boxers make. Its as if they have access to their online bank accounts & financial portfolio.

What about taking pride in what your favorite boxer does INSIDE THE RING? What about being proud that you witnessed a great legendary war? That your favorite boxer took on great opposition & he captivated & inspired you with what he did in the ring.

Why do *****s especially like bernardo aka dos dominicano Andstill/al haymon/ ggmarquez/ nyualum take such great pleasure in how much another man makes & how much less others compared to floyd make? Do they get dibs from Floyd?

Is it because floyd never does anything that captivates & inspires inside the ring so they have to find other ways to find a source of pride & happiness when it comes to Floyd?

I mean michael jordan fans, lebron fans, tyson fans, ali fans, i never hear them big up their live gate reciepts. Ive never heard ray leonard fans mock other boxer fans boxing preview show's low ratings?

Ive never come across such a petty subspecies fan base of any team, or sporting individual as the *****s.

They are a eerily fascinating yet ignorantly trifling creatures that should be dissected & studied by sociologists & psychologists for years to come.
        cosign

Great post!

Comment

wll, floyd aint breaking records in who has the most divisional title, who has the most lineal title records , who has the hgest ko ratio etc so they stick the ppv records....lol

Comment

Is this thread also for the people that argue just as strongly the opposite side of this? The Mayweather is not a draw, broke, has no fans, etc.... crowd.

Comment

*****s will duck this thread like a plague.

Comment

*****s................

Comment

horus is another example of a blogger pretending to be floyd's personal banker.

Comment

Thats ****ing Pathethic who cares what this fighters are making. We dont get a pursue
                    !

Comment

Working...
                    X