Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's why Giovanni Lorenzo will get Andy Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That fight was a 12 round draw on all 3 scorecards, except for a point taken away from Lorenzo for a headbutt that never landed, It would officially been a draw,(In Marquez promoters venue) so I dont know what fight you were watching or remember but it was very close, After the fight Marquez quoted Lorenzo as the hardest puncher he had ever faced. That was teh closest fight Lorenzo was ever in, the rest were robberies,

Comment

Oh Lorenzo doesnt deserve to be on HBO but McEwan after getting KO'd by Lee does, That is hilarious, I mean he got KO'd and in his next fight he's on HBO, LMAO

Comment

I originally heard the N'Dam fight was a robbery, but I ended up watching it and I didn't really see it the way. The knock down thing didn't bother me much because they barely touched him and N'Dam was obviously able to get up himself. It didn't effect the course of the fight at all.
        Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Because Lou DiBella would much rather have Lee in a fight he knows he can win, so he can set up Sergio Martinez next fight against yep, you guessed it - andy lee.
        Maybe, but I get the feeling he doesn't really want Lee fighting Martinez. It probably would have happened by now if he did. Lee could easily go the John Duddy route fighting lesser opposition while still selling a ton of tickets. Maybe get him a title shot against Geale or Chavez this year.

Comment

The N'dam fight was the most interesting fight in Lorenzo's career, After the Knockdown in the 5th, N'Dam ran the rest of the fight, so much by the 11 & 12 he didn't even land any effective punches,They score the 12 round 10-8 for N'Dam . This was so egregious that the the WBA supervisor wrote in his report that the 12 round was the worst scored round he had ever wittnessed and the scores of the fight were no reflection of how the fight was, by the 11th round the crowd was on thier feet booing N'Dam, In the 12th round, The crowd was chanting Lorenzo! Lorenzo! Lorenzo! N'Dam hasn't been the same since, he hasn't fought since either, (coming up on a year) he was busted up pretty good. One French reporter told Lorenzo that the French hate N'Dam because he doesn't fight he runs. I feel sorry for that guy, No Love!

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
            You work for Lorenzo? because he doesn't deserve to be on HBO.
            wouldn't doubt it. All of his posts, going back to 2007, are about Lorenzo.

Comment

Quillin vs. Lee

You can't script this fight any better. Hometown kid vs. Irish kid on St. Patrick's Day. Freddie Roach vs. Emmanuel Steward. DiBella vs. Golden Boy. East Coast vs. West Coast. This is the most explosive fight of the year. Can't wait.

Comment

Lorenzo is a guy who had a lot of chances and failed to win any of his big fights. So yeah, he doesn't deserve to be on HBO, neither did McEwan.

Comment

Working...
                X