Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be Real Haye was not hurt once but Wlad looked scared for his life at times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be Real Haye was not hurt once but Wlad looked scared for his life at times..

He held on for dear life after the 2 rights detonated on his chin.. the ref was pretty poor and allowed him to pull haye down..

I didn't see the "heaviest hitting hw of all time" hurt glass chin Haye once though.. I could see Haye taking Vitali out because Vitali won't hide behind a jab all night and his physical advantages..

How do you guys see vit/Haye turning out?

Haye looked scared for his life the whole fight.

Comment

vitali walked through lennox's punches, and you think haye will ko him?

Comment

How was Wlad scared when he walked Haye down for the entire fight and Haye was running like a b*tch and falling on his ass every round

Comment

Wlad pulled him down to the canvas with his 30+ pound bulk

Tell me fellas how is the hardest hitting HW failing to KTFO a borderline cruiserweight bum?

Comment

TS leave this fourm.

You don't know crap about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
              TS leave this fourm.

You don't know crap about boxing.
              Get the hell out of my forum.. your fellow countryman can't even fight above 110 pounds because your a bunch of midget ******s

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
                Get the hell out of my forum.. your fellow countryman can't even fight above 110 pounds because your a bunch of midget ******s

You gone take that dj emz.....

Comment

so Wlad was the 1 pushing David on the canvas 30 times? gtfo..I love the way few of you argue, that Ref did a bad job/. Referee did a great job, took a point from Wlad, then counted a KD, letting Haye know that he mopepd teh floor good enough already. if David would actually engage he would of been Koed. all I saw, is 1-2 then go on checking wlad's dildo. as some1 said, leave this forum

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
                    This is far from your fourm, this bait thread was an epic failure.

You know Haye is a joke.

I rather have no fighters then hype myself up for failure, but the english are use to failing and fallin short all the time

All that's left is a glass jawed Indian for you to support.

Comment

Working...
                    X