No announcement yet.

Glass jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
    a "glass Jaw" is a term in boxing which means a fighter fights with his mouth open. If you fight with your mouth open, you're suceptible to getting knocked out. Hence, glass jaw.

At least from what i've heard. I'm sure it means other things as well.
    "So much glass in his jaw he coulda been a chandelier"

Pretty sure "glass jaw" just means that you can't take a good punch. Guys only fight with their mouths open if they are newbs, exhausted, or have an issue with their nose, that's about it. A clean, hard shot to an open or closed jaw will knock most people out. The difference is, if your jaw is open it will be broken.

"don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, if you got a glass jaw don't run ya mouth".

Comment

• If you have a glass jaw, you get ko'd when you sneeze!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        If you have a glass jaw, you get ko'd when you sneeze!!

lol

Comment

• I just looked up 'glass jaw' in the dictionary and it didnt come up with anything, just this...

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.C View Post
            I just looked up 'glass jaw' in the dictionary and it didnt come up with anything, just this...

use colgate...

Comment

• Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
              One of the funniest threads in a while.
              funniest thread of all time.

Comment

• hey smoking go brush ur teeth so u can play fight night round 4 with a iron jaw lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by sterling View Post
                  hey smoking go brush ur teeth so u can play fight night round 4 with a iron jaw lmao
                  I was wondering where that wonderful quote in your sig came from... now I know.

Comment

• Don't forget to brush after drinking some rabbit punch. That stuff'll rot yer teeth.

Comment

• u shud of told amir khan about brushing his teeth lool

Comment

Working...
                      X