No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Maidana 2: Molina-Soto Clash Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Maidana 2: Molina-Soto Clash Looms

According to Antonio Lozada, manager of former champion Humberto Soto (64-8-2, 35KOs), his fighter will face John Molina (27-4, 22KOs) in a super lightweight eliminator as part of the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana undercard on September 13 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Although there is the slightest chance that the fight will be pushed to the September 11 FS1 card in Vegas, the odds are right now that the fight will end up on the Mayweather-Maidana bill.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please let this happen. Would tell us how real Molina's power is, against a big WW with a good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
      Please let this happen. Would tell us how real Molina's power is, against a big WW with a good chin.
      What are you talking about, Soto is old as **** and has never fought above 140 and was at his best at 130. This is a **** fight like the rest of the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
        What are you talking about, Soto is old as **** and has never fought above 140 and was at his best at 130. This is a **** fight like the rest of the undercard.
        Helluva fight... there will be alot of. MAYHEM leading upto to the fight....alot of good fights during the week to get you ready for may/madonna 2

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
          Damn, thought they were talking about Soto-Karass?

Comment

This undercard is just atrocious. At least it hasn't included Ishe Smith and J'Leon Love....yet.

Comment

this card is otw to another flop:WORD:

Comment

How has Soto been looking lately? The way he got crushed against Matthyse I figured his best days were behind him.

Comment

what a rubbish card, mayweather only knows bey

i bet you mayweather doesnt have a clue who anyone else is on the card

Comment

I figured that they were going to take Leo Santa Cruz off the card, "Mayhem" undercard is really cheap and probably helps since Mayweather is having to pay Maidana more for this rematch. I'm assuming $5 million plus PPV incentives is going to Maidana.

So the card looks like this... Not great, but I really want to see this rematch.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Marcos Maidana II
                    Miguel Vazquez vs. Mickey Bey
                    Alfredo Angulo vs. James De La Rosa
                    John Molina vs. Humberto Soto

I'm sure they're trying to setup at a Miguel Vazquez vs. John Molina fight after this card, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X