Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh I still think the fight will happen towards the end of Mayweather's showtime contract

Comment

Floyd is clearly putting an end to Bob marketing Pac-Rios off his back. Good for you bro. Let Arum earn his pay days, you are the draw and Top Rank needs to humble themselves and realize that. The fight would be charity to Manny anyway, everyone knows the outcome. Besides while Manny is with Bob Arum the fight CAN'T happen!!

Comment

lol oh man.. he done it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
          Floyd is clearly putting an end to Bob marketing Pac-Rios off his back. Good for you bro. Let Arum earn his pay days, you are the draw and Top Rank needs to humble themselves and realize that. The fight would be charity to Manny anyway, everyone knows the outcome. Besides while Manny is with Bob Arum the fight CAN'T happen!!
          :clap::clap:

Comment

People need to stop bringing up this fight and stop asking the same question.

Mayweather obviously doesn't regard the fight as an opportunity to showcase his skills, make his fans happy. He doesn't even regard it his as a business move considering it is still the most lucrative fight both fighters will ever have in their entire careers.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                He's right.

Pacquiao would need to beat Bradley and Marquez just to put himself back to where he was. But that ain't gonna happen.

Beating Bum Bum does nothing.
                Why not? .....................

Comment

classic mayweather promoting

Comment

You just knew this coward would come out with this type of statement in due time. What a scared little bitch Floyd is.

Comment

I dont even need to read what this Coward says. The Thread title says it all. I have never seen a fighter in the history of Boxing duck a fighter and be scared of a another fighter as Floyd "The Coward " Mayweather is of Manny Pacquiao.

I can see the fight title now..." Fighter of the Decade VS Coward of the Decade"

Let the Fans speak...

Comment

Working...
                      X