No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
    Garcia winning depends on his discipline and stamina to box from the outside for 12 rounds and the toughness of his chin once Matthysse puts hands on him.

But Garcia has relatively slow feet and I don't see him being agile enough to stay away from Matthysse without eating power shots.

Mid-range and on the inside Garcia is capable of landing short, quick, powerful counters but if he can't dent Matthysse eventually Lucas will to get him.

Both fighters are there to be hit because both are accurate punchers and slow footed, Garcia could outbox Matthysee but I can see Matthysee punishing Garcia, not necessarily stopping him, certainly hurting Danny enough on his way to a UD win.
    I can see that happening too.

Comment

• New updates:

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: 90% Chance of Garcia vs. Matthysse on 9/7

Comment

• Thats a good fight the winner is a natural opponent for mayweather

Comment

• I don't think Angel will be messing with the Argies.

Can't wait to see Lucas beat the piss out of the wannabe thug and derail the hype train.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Matthysse kos Garcia.

Comment

• Matthysse by KO. Interested in seeing what kind of trash talk Angel is going to be doing leading up to the fight. Even more interested in seeing what he's going to say when he has to wake his son up.

Comment

• Who had the most recent win?
                That's the short answer for most posters.

Comment

• Garcia is having a great run. But he will get impaled by Matthysse by KO in 2 rounds.

Comment

• Comment

• This is a really interesting fight and a crunch fight for both fighters. Both are tough and both hit hard. Who ever wins this fight goes to another level. Matthysse has the edge but I would not be too surprised if Garcia wins it.

Comment

Working...
                      X