Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: King: Arreola-Stiverne a Super Fight, Worth The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: King: Arreola-Stiverne a Super Fight, Worth The Money!

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with legendary promoter Don King in Las Vegas,
    NV. Although the Hall of Famer's stable of fighters has taken a big hit in recent years, King was able to secure the rights to the WBC heavyweight eliminator between Chris Arreola and his fighter Bermane Siverne, as reported by Boxingscene's Rick Reeno.

[Click Here To Read More]

Super fight? It's a fun fight.

But Super it is not.

Comment

it wont surprise me , if HE calls it the FIGHT OF THE DECADE lol

Comment

Damn, dude is high as hell

Comment

King is up to something, this smells of brimstone mixed with sleeping fishes. He better come up with a good undercard or some other freak show if he plans to get his money back from this fight. No body knows who Stiverne is and too many people know Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Super fight? It's a fun fight.

But Super it is not.
            Hard to disagree. King should put in staples. Arreola could sell that out with a decent mexican fighter on he undercard. I like arreola a lot in this fight.

Comment

It should be an interesting fight. Both guys can hit. I slightly favor Arreola.

Comment

The Racket Squad: King Mining For Arreola Mitchell Gold?

King is taking a calculated risk.
                At his age and with his experience he can afford to.

If he can attract Seth Mitchell against a solid guy as the undercard fight, he can make the case that the winners of each bout should compete.

HBO will soon run the documentry 'Two Days' following Seth prior to the Witherspoon fight.
                It may not be a coincidence that a high profile Mitchell program will follow King's recent purchase.

Arreola/Mitchell is the best American Heavyweight fight that can currently be made and if I'm King, knowing the Russians are arriving at their end of days, it is a bet worth investing in.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                  King is taking a calculated risk.
                  At his age and with his experience he can afford to.

If he can attract Seth Mitchell against a solid guy as the undercard fight, he can make the case that the winners of each bout should compete.

HBO will soon run the documentry 'Two Days' following Seth prior to the Witherspoon fight.
                  It may not be a coincidence that a high profile Mitchell program will follow King's recent purchase.

Arreola/Mitchell is the best American Heavyweight fight that can currently be made and if I'm King, knowing the Russians are arriving at their end of days, it is a bet worth investing in.
                  I wolon't say it has anything to do with his age, perhaps his experience, but my recollection of Kings big promotions was that he not only had good headliners, but also had good supporting fights. he one time put on a triple header ech one of which was s main event on it's own.

I wouldn't call ths fight "super" and it it were, itwould take a lot more than $1.1 mill to obtain it. It should be a good fight but not a top fight. Both fighters are reputable warriors.

Comment

Don cn still come thru...great 4 him ...should put this is a Mexico City bull ring that's 80k seats w/ some top Mexican boxers supporting...

Comment

Working...
                    X