No announcement yet.

Maidana vs Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana vs Matthysse

GBP owe this fight to the fans! Who do u guys like in this banger? How do you see it playing out?

Yeah I am down with it!!

Comment

I feel the better technical fighter would win and that is Matthyse.

Comment

dooubt it will happen, but im all down for it.

Comment

Matthysse would end his career!

Comment

I feel like GBP may make this fight for Canelo vs. Ortiz undercard. Depending on how Maidanas fight w/ Keith Thurman goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
              I feel the better technical fighter would win and that is Matthyse.
              I concur with this statement.

Comment

While watching this fight I decided to make this thread but you beat me to it. For me though the title would have been "Does Maidana vs Matthysse make anyone else hard?" God I love this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                  I feel like GBP may make this fight for Canelo vs. Ortiz undercard. Depending on how Maidanas fight w/ Keith Thurman goes.
                  if they put this on the undercard I will purchase the canelo PPV. War while it last. Matthyse might take it bc he has showed the better chin. But I feel maidana has the better will to win that he doesnt give up

Comment

El chino all the way these two ko kings would have the FOTY for sure, but i think Maidanas beard plus his crazy sloppy style with wild punches would break through Matthysse's guard. I might be absolutley wrong but I would enjoy every minute of it

Comment

Working...
                    X