Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson was 100% right about Mayweather!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
    Corrales got KO'd.
    Some of these guys are terrible posters..

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      one of the best kept secrets in boxing is Floyd's toughness...I dont even ride with him like that but I call a spade a spade...in a dog fight the dog will come outta Floyd!!
      People can feel whatever way they want about Floyd he certainly brought it on himself but honestly very few even try to understand him or why he is so good.

If Floyd was as soft as people make him out to be he would have never got this far.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
        He said when Shane lands on him that Floyd would turn into a dragon. Too bad Mosley couldn't handle the fire. When Pacquiao hits Mayweather, expect the same.
        Pac needs u to cooperate for him to look good, Floyd was much more impressive beating Mosley and Marquez

Comment

mosley stood in front of mayweather because floyd can't punch. even though he was getting beat to a pulp he still thought he had a chance to land a bomb and was willing to take punishment for that chance. he gave up against pac after 3 rounds and just ran because he knew he would be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            mosley stood in front of mayweather because floyd can't punch. even though he was getting beat to a pulp he still thought he had a chance to land a bomb and was willing to take punishment for that chance. he gave up against pac after 3 rounds and just ran because he knew he would be destroyed.
            This. Pac had a more impressive win I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
              This. Pac had a more impressive win I think.
              Definitely. No question from the start that if Pacquiao wins it will always be more impressive because Pac tries to entertain while the other don't give a crap. Too bad Pac couldn't move properly because of a bad leg. That's why I'm sensing a Pac retirement. Pac is beginning to feel that he's not so invincible after all.

Comment

Working...
              X