Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see my view is unpopular

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Sugar View Post
      I believe in Reparations for slavery.
      Anyone who was a slave is most certainly dead. So this makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey Jr View Post
        To briefly break my own rule and answer this point. **** puts many a good thought into one's head and heart to try and lead you to satisfaction. The key is to be steadfast in one's commitment to jerking it. Obviously, I take a classic view of masturbation.
        I lol'd hard

Comment

• Personally, I support what Mugabe did in Zimbabwe. However, he should have played it in a smarter way. Whites shouldn't be allowed to own farms in Africa unless they brought it.But Since they stolen it and payed for it with native blood they shouldn't be allowed to own it.

I think Mandela/MLK were *******. If I was leader back then, I would be crying for the blood for the women/child/men of the oppressors. I would also support segregation and start a bloody resistance. Rather die a hero, then live like a coward

Support Malcolm X and Islam

I hope I don't get banned. But this is my view

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickyicky View Post
            Misinformation i have lived it,and anywhere did i say a damn thing about welfare and race no i did not, this is from experience,go to the projects bet you can get some crack from a dude driving an escalade with an ebt card in his pocket,i am not saying all recipients are like this but its very common place.Now on to the jobs that illegals have stolen,currently in nevada we have a 13 percent unemployment rate there are no jobs that citizens wont work i know guys who were making 40-50 k a year that now work at mcdonalds because there are no jobs to be had,and to top that off before the recession construction companies etc ,dropped there pay because they knew they could hire illegals to do the job for half of the money,if you want to be an american do it the right way,get a work visa and work on getting your citizenship,if not i look at you as scum,and this has nothing to do with there race,i have plenty of mexican friends who are doing it the right way,for instance my friend Marcello moved here from mexico 8 years ago with a work visa studied his **** and is now a citizen,even he hates those stealing fcks.
            Now to the atheists or anybody else for that matter respect my beliefs i will respect yours,what i do not respect is someone who thinks all the anwsers are cut and dry.
            Drug dealers don't normally need food stamps or assistance, but I agree there are exceptions to every rule. lol!!!!

One thing on illegal immigration I just found out and definitely do not like is this:

If illegal immigrants {Male & Female} enters the US and gives birth to a baby, the baby becomes a citizen and the family cannot be deported. The parents will remain illegal, but the child, who is a naturally born citizen at age 18 or 21 can therefore, sponsor their parents to become legal citizens.

Called in some circles "anchor" citizenship.

THIS IS WRONG AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

Comment

• They should ban all foreign Aid to Africa. Africa has enough resources to be self-reliant. Aid is killing the incentives of African farmers, because the AID is driving food prices down

Comment

Personally, I support what Mugabe did in Zimbabwe. However, he should have played it in a smarter way. Whites shouldn't be allowed to own farms in Africa unless they brought it.But Since they stolen it and payed for it with native blood they shouldn't be allowed to own it.

I think Mandela/MLK were *******. If I was leader back then, I would be crying for the blood for the women/child/men of the oppressors. I would also support segregation and start a bloody resistance. Rather die a hero, did live like a coward

You support taking an economy with non existent unemployment and taking it to 94%?

You support the average person living on 50 cents per day?

You support genocide on the Ndebele tribe?

Surely you're taking the piss?

Edit: I missed the part where you thought MLK should've called for the killing of innocent white women and children. I think we're done here.
                Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-28-2010, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Drug dealers don't normally need food stamps or assistance, but I agree there are exceptions to every rule. lol!!!!
                  Speaking on food stamps, I believe there should be mandatory drug tests administered to people before they qualify for food stamps.

One thing on illegal immigration I just found out and definitely do not like is this:

If illegal immigrants {Male & Female} enters the US and gives birth to a baby, the baby becomes a citizen and the family cannot be deported. The parents will remain illegal, but the child, who is a naturally born citizen at age 18 or 21 can therefore, sponsor their parents to become legal citizens.

Called in some circles "anchor" citizenship.

THIS IS WRONG AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!
                  18-21 years is a long time to be waiting around to get citizenship.

Comment

Personally, I support what Mugabe did in Zimbabwe. However, he should have played it in a smarter way. Whites shouldn't be allowed to own farms in Africa unless they brought it.But Since they stolen it and payed for it with native blood they shouldn't be allowed to own it.

I think Mandela/MLK were *******. If I was leader back then, I would be crying for the blood for the women/child/men of the oppressors. I would also support segregation and start a bloody resistance. Rather die a hero, then live like a coward

That is over the top dude!!!!!

I rarely if ever give out red "K" ....... But this deserves it.:wank:

Furthermore, how does getting people slaughtered serve a purpose??

You would be essentially matching under educated, untrained, under-armed civilians against the Military ....... Brilliant!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by arraamis; 02-28-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
                      I lol'd hard
                      just turning a **** post into a funny one

Comment

Working...
                      X