No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    You got it wrong dufas , Im laughing at how child like you guys are .

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dog View Post
      You think Oscar De La Hoya beat Floyd Mayweather? You actually think that was a close fight?
      Any time someone says to me that the Delahoya fight was close, I laugh and no longer take their opinion seriously.

I liked the point about Matthysse/Canelo rematch/Garcia etc being viable options for Mayweather later. Even BRadley if he can get out of the contracts. Would love to see those fights.

I could care less what Showtime loses, as long as they stack their PPVs

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
        Any time someone says to me that the Delahoya fight was close, I laugh and no longer take their opinion seriously.

I liked the point about Matthysse/Canelo rematch/Garcia etc being viable options for Mayweather later. Even BRadley if he can get out of the contracts. Would love to see those fights.

Why do you want to see those matches?

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD? *screams" can NOBODY see that LUCAS and DANNY are some of the fighters in boxing who clearly do not have the speed, footwork or technical ability to be even WORTH viewing vs Mayweather.

Jesus fck, who's next, Thurman vs Mayweather?

Comment

I do the same. Calling the ODLH-Mayweather fight a draw or ODLH win is lunacy and totally exposes someone as a new to the sport and/or only watches Pac fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by T18Z View Post

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD? *screams" can NOBODY see that LUCAS and DANNY are some of the fighters in boxing who clearly do not have the speed, footwork or technical ability to be even WORTH viewing vs Mayweather.

Because they'd be good fights.

Matthysse is dangerous for all 12 rounds, as is Garcia. Thurman vs Mayweather will happen soon enough IMO these are all young guys and Floyd is up there in age now. It'd be a good watch

Comment

Yep, I'm so over Arum and his stadiums, Marquez rematches, and cuts that only heal when Floyd is in prison,

Comment

• Originally posted by T18Z View Post

Well if you think about it that strongly then Manny doesn't belong in the ring with Floyd either, complete mismatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dog View Post
                  Well if you think about it that strongly then Manny doesn't belong in the ring with Floyd either, complete mismatch
                  Very true , I dont believe there is a WW that can touch Floyd , the only way to beat him is against bigger men , nobody near his size has a chance .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Very true , I dont believe there is a WW that can touch Floyd , the only way to beat him is against bigger men , nobody near his size has a chance .
                    A washed up Cotto roughed him up a little, and made him rethink his less defensive approach. Before than a washed up Mosley touched him pretty hard a couple of times

Comment

Working...
                    X