Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Holds Presser, Says He May Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
    If he retires, he retires.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 5th fight though. The fourth was action packed and was extremely competitive. I don't know why people are saying the rivalry is closed. JMM wasn't dominating Pacquiao and then evidently finished him with a KO. He was losing that fight and was in terrible shape before scoring the KO.
    Agreed. I won't hold it against him if he retires, but the rivalry was most certainly not closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
      Seems to be a lot of fearful people in this thread for a rematch. That was the best fight I have seen in a long time. I want to see more. No need to fear, they'll give us another good fight.
      There is no need for a rematch. Get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
        I can look every pac-fan in the world square in the eyes and tell him that I truly believe that Marquez won all 4 fights.....
        You can look any person in the eye, yet you felt the need to make a fake user id?

Comment

• Originally posted by SOL27 View Post

I think something messed up in your "quote" because I originally wrote that.

Anyways, that's what I'm saying. Bradley lost, but was gifted a decision. Despite what the history books say. Pacquiao can actually beat Bradley. And Marquez can actually best Pacquiao.

This 5th fight talk is nonsense.
          Nonsense? It's one of the most anticipated fights out there, it's guaranteed to do great numbers. In prizefighting it makes loads of sense all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by SOL27 View Post
            There is no need for a rematch. Get over it.
            It's the biggest fight to be made. No other fight will even come close. The guy who just got knocked out wants it. I can't see any reason why not. Unless there's something you know that I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Boy Dazza View Post
              You can look any person in the eye, yet you felt the need to make a fake user id?
              Why on earth would you assume that ?

How is that even relevant ?

What is " fake " about my userID ?

I have one account kid.

Again, how is that even relevant ?

Has Manny woken up yet ?

Comment

• Retire Manuel, it's pointless to continue. You have your legacy and your health.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Boy Dazza View Post
                  Agreed. I won't hold it against him if he retires, but the rivalry was most certainly not closed.
                  nope its close when you get knock the fock out like Pac its pretty much over

Comment

Working...
                  X