Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao was landing the straight lefts and right hooks on Marquez all night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao was landing the straight lefts and right hooks on Marquez all night

Check it out

the first punch shown in rd4 in real time is very difficult to pick up and count in real time
    when i was watching the fight i wondered, wtf was that, slowed it down and there was marquez's head snapping back

point is, like in past fights against marquez, pacquiao rarely gets credit for his punches unless it hurts or knocksdown marquez, or else they are considered lovetaps because marquez's hardened form and short hair doesn't add the visible effect of travelling force

a good example of this is the first fight, even when marquez is visbly hurt and goes down, you dont really see his head snap or see any transfered force, the guy has a head like a rock

vs pacquiao you'd swear marquez is a huge puncher, when his jabs make it look like an explosion is happening in pacquiao's face
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-16-2011, 10:57 PM.

Comment

those were not head snaping punches somebody tell me why they weren't head snaping punches

Comment

Originally posted by money.j-210 View Post
        those were not head snaping punches somebody tell me why they weren't head snaping punches
        true, most of the choices were terrible
        end of rd 8 and the end of rd 12, just off the dome, were good shots

Comment

of course

but those where just lil love taps

JMM won and that's a fact in the boxing world

Comment

every time Pac gets tagged, his bieber hair gave away a clear indication

JMM landed most of his combinations while Pac potshots

Comment

Originally posted by StevenAkaProek View Post
              of course

but those where just lil love taps

JMM won and that's a fact in the boxing world
              oh theyre not clean effective punches any more

theyre just "love taps", thats why Marquez looked like chinese at the end of the night Manny Pacquiao made love to it

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                every time Pac gets tagged, his bieber hair gave away a clear indication

JMM landed most of his combinations while Pac potshots
                most of his combinations were blocked, i can prove it to you by making another vid,

the only punches that went through against Pac were the highlight ones that were shown

Comment

jmm punches looked way more effective than pacs

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
                    most of his combinations were blocked, i can prove it to you by making another vid,

the only punches that went through against Pac were the highlight ones that were shown
                    regardless whether it was blocked or not, judges sees it as effective aggression

JMM landed more telling blows than Pac

Comment

Working...
                    X