Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I a fake Boxing fan for choosing pus.sy over tonights fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Notorious E.O.G View Post
    Stop lying bro.

Also, remember to wash your Fleshlight after you use it tonight
    What's a "fleshlight?"....

Comment

I wouldn't miss this fight. Sex can happen anytime, big fights live don't. Isn't there anyway to get some tomorrow or after the fight? To me boxing isn't the same unless if you are watching it live. I can't watch taped fights unless if it's old or I have already seen it.

Comment

If you don't get much pussy and you feel like this is really a once in a lifetime chance that you'll be able to have sex/oral with a girl, then sure go ahead and miss Bradley vs Alexander and then next day try to avoid any spoilers while downloading it[which is almost impossible to do while downloading a fight in a BOXING website].

But, if you have access to pussy whenever you want then why miss a live fight, great match up? Like can't you fuck her tomorrow? Better yet, you really can't take one hour or less, out of your Saturday to watch a fight? She conveniently has to give you head or whatever, while Bradley-Alexander are fighting? Like it can't be before, or after? It's really not that hard TBH. I'm gonna watch the fight and then go hang out and i'm also gonna hang out before the fight.

Comment

If I had to choose, I'd choose the puddy as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I wouldn't miss this fight. Sex can happen anytime, big fights live don't. Isn't there anyway to get some tomorrow or after the fight? To me boxing isn't the same unless if you are watching it live. I can't watch taped fights unless if it's old or I have already seen it.
            These foos think i'm trying to brag but i actually do feel guilty for the reason you stated in your post. Pu.ssy is always a call away, whereas a big fight is a rarity in the sport, yet i'm inclined to favor se.x

Comment

why do you have to choose?

is her pussy open only during the fight?

it sounds like you want her pussy more than she wants your ****.

not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                why do you have to choose?

is her pussy open only during the fight?

it sounds like you want her pussy more than she wants your ****.

not good.
                Yes! For some weird reason her ***** is only designated to open up during the fight. Why? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by No_Money View Post
                  Yes! For some weird reason her ***** is only designated to open up during the fight. Why? I don't know.
                  seriously, this isn't hard at all.

**** her before or after the fight.

or while tim is at the corner being given a standing 8 count.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                    If you don't get much pussy and you feel like this is really a once in a lifetime chance that you'll be able to have sex/oral with a girl, then sure go ahead and miss Bradley vs Alexander and then next day try to avoid any spoilers while downloading it[which is almost impossible to do while downloading a fight in a BOXING website].

But, if you have access to pussy whenever you want then why miss a live fight, great match up? Like can't you fuck her tomorrow? Better yet, you really can't take one hour or less, out of your Saturday to watch a fight? She conveniently has to give you head or whatever, while Bradley-Alexander are fighting? Like it can't be before, or after? It's really not that hard TBH. I'm gonna watch the fight and then go hang out and i'm also gonna hang out before the fight.
                    I don't mean strictly fuking by stating "pus.sy over a fight"

i mean hanging out with a girl, sex, etc. over a fight. I'm not going to watch the fight with her. That would ruin it more then watching it the next day.

Her- "OMG did that guy just hit that guy in the face"

me-"yes bit.ch it's boxing"

her-"OMG boxing is so violent turn of the station"

me-"if you don't like g-dog turn of your station"

Comment

Yeah bro... **** her before the fight, then kick her out. You don't wanna here some chick talk about her feelings or how much she loves you while your watching the fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X