No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Broner is The Easiest Fight They Offered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Broner is The Easiest Fight They Offered

WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi was one of the most frustrated men in Manchester last November when a right hand to Ricky Hatton's ribs brought an end to his hopes of a rematch against the big-money Briton.
    Sky Bet

Malignaggi had been ringside to watch Hatton's comeback bout against Vyacheslav Senchenko with the hope of starting to hype up a return fight just as soon as the Hitman had done the business.

The fast-talking Malignaggi returned to the US looking to secure a different super-fight, and he was not kept waiting for long with the announcement he will face self-styled superstar in waiting Adrien Broner in Brooklyn on June 22.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll be rooting for paulie but i don't think he has a chance in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
      My sentiments as well. I hope Paulie can pull off a miracle upset.

Comment

I like Paulie but I'm afraid his mouth is writing a check his boxing skills can't cash. Easy work for Broner.

Comment

I think he goes all 12....but doesn't take it. I dont think brokers been 12 yet either

Comment

paulie is a funny guy i wish him all the best

cant see broner knocking paulie out so gonna be a points win for sure

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              Therefore Broner would not be so "wannabe"?

Comment

Paulie by late round stoppage.

Comment

i was hoping this article would mention the other "difficult" fights offered. the only one i remember hearing about was the mosley fight

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                    i was hoping this article would mention the other "difficult" fights offered. the only one i remember hearing about was the mosley fight
                    LOL yeah that Mosley fight would have been a toss up..... Just do not know which Paulie is going ro turn up! Which ever Paulie turns up, I think Broner will beat. Hope i'm wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X