Your scorecard for Froch vs Kessler 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it 111-117 like professional boxing judge Roger Tilleman

Comment

I had it 115-113 for Kessler,i think the second fight will be just as close,and as long as its as exciting then i'm a happy boxing fan

Comment

I had it 115-113 for Kessler in a close fight.

As far as the rematch, I believe Kessler has regressed more than Froch since they last fought and Froch will have the hometown advantage. My prediction is a close UD decision going Froch's way, or maybe even a late TKO (Froch usually ends his fights on a strong note).

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg View Post
          1. Froch
          2. Kessler
          3. Kessler
          4. Kessler
          5. Froch
          6. Kessler
          7. Kessler
          8. Kessler
          9. Froch
          10. Froch
          11. Kessler
          12. Kessler

116 - 112 Kessler
          i glance first at your score, then at your location, and i chuckle. 8 rounds for Kessler, oh lawd.

Comment

LOL at teh Froch fans saying he won the first half of the fight just because Showtime spinned it that way...Froch was crying to his corner that he couldnt take the body shots.....Body language at the end says it everything...Forchs corner knew he lost...now just because Froch is on a streak, they want to spin things.....even the absolute homers from the brit broadcast had Kessler winning

Comment

Draw 114-114

Comment

115-113 The Cobra.

Comment

I had it 115-113 Kessler. For me, it was a really close fight and i wouldn't argue if anyone scored it for Froch or even a draw.
                  I'l rewatch the fight before the rematch and i wouldn't be surprised if i scored it differently as IMO it was that close.
                  Last edited by Chrismart; 01-15-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

115-113, Kessler.

Contrary to popular NSB belief a fight can be both close and clear.

See : Chavez/Whitaker.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      See : Chavez/Whitaker.
                      a fight that most observers do not score close, including myself. 9-3 fight for Whitaker. that from a huge JCC fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X