No announcement yet.

I don't understand......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand......

Now i know Triangle theories don't work...but how do people think Trout will beat Cotto? Trouts does not have 20% of the defence of Mayweather, his accuracy compared to Floyd's isn't special and he had trouble landing of this version of Miguel, Speed? Floyd but it's close, The only thing Trout does better is punch....

I doubt that will be enough!

There are very few people here that believe Trout will win, I'm 1. Do you expect everyone to go for Cotto?

Comment

Trout is still green and has much to prove in this fight, ofcourse I'm gonna lean on cotto, but yes, trout is a good opponent.

Comment

Well this is the first time Cotto has fought a natural, big, 154 Lber with the speed and skills of Trout.

So that's a basis for that.

But at the same time, Cotto's obviously a lot more proven than Trout at this point.

It's a good fight, great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Well this is the first time Cotto has fought a natural, big, 154 Lber with the speed and skills of Trout.

But at the same time, Cotto's obviously a lot more proven than Trout at this point.

Who do you think will win?

Comment

what i dont understand is how comparing trout to a fighter who beat cotto by a landslide proves anything. trout isnt floyd but he wont have to be in order to beat cotto, not saying that he will.

its a close fight, trout is young, hungry and he does know how to fight. hes a natural 154lber with good skills. obviously hes taking a big step up in class but you cant take him lightly. cotto is an old fighter too if you look at the punishment hes taken over the course of his career, any one of these nights could be the last for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              There are very few people here that believe Trout will win, I'm 1. Do you expect everyone to go for Cotto?
              No bushbaby and I'm not looking for another agrument, but Cotto is a step above Trout IMO

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Good point,but I would argue Margarito's bigger No?
                And without sounding like a Fan boy isn't that what Judah said?

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
                  Good point,but I would argue Margarito's bigger No?
                  And without sounding like a Fan boy isn't that what Judah said?
                  Margarito isn't bigger. He was also shot to hell & war torn. He was also a come forward pressure fighter that blocked punches with his face.

Trout has fought between 160-154 his entire career. He's young, strong, fast & has decent pop. He has solid fundamentals as well. Cotto is aging, been through many wars & to this day hasn't beaten anyone at 154 that is realistically better than Trout.

Edit: If we're comparing fighters, there is no way that you can even compare Margarito to Trout. Trout is closer compared to Floyd, except bigger with probably a little more pop, but obviously not as polished.
                  Last edited by Bushbaby; 09-22-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    what i dont understand is how comparing trout to a fighter who beat cotto by a landslide proves anything. trout isnt floyd but he wont have to be in order to beat cotto, not saying that he will.

its a close fight, trout is young, hungry and he does know how to fight. hes a natural 154lber with good skills. obviously hes taking a big step up in class but you cant take him lightly. cotto is an old fighter too if you look at the punishment hes taken over the course of his career, any one of these nights could be the last for him.
                    Cotto for one is not old! He's 31 that's 6 years younger than Martinez. And I am a Floyd fan and it was NO landslide, I had it 7-5 first then 8-4 and would argue he did better than Oscar, he was the first one to draw blood, but i respect your opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X