No announcement yet.

Noy hype for Bryant Jennings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noy hype for Bryant Jennings?

i think hes a good american heavyweight coming up. seems like all the hype is around mitchell. saw a few Jennings fights and he looks pretty solid. its good to see that there is an in shape heavyweight. what do people think of him?

He's far ahead of Mitchell in my opinion, the best American HW.

After Collins, I'd like to see him fight against Chambers-Adamek winner and Helenius.

Comment

agree. also, whats the name of that other heavyweight i think he was on the williams-ishida undercard? tall dude who they called "80-72" or something? i think hes more skilled then both mitchell and jennings and he could for further

Comment

Malik Scott.

He was a young up-and-coming HW during the mid and late 00's, but he had a big injury and manager problems that kept him out of the ring for like 3 years. He made his return last February and still looked solid with great skills, and still really quick.

He's 31 though, needs to step up and fast.

Comment

Scott is on Goossen Tutor, who has Arreola, Chambers, and Thompson on there. Maybe after Arreola and Thompson get beat down by Wlad this year, he can fight one of them. Scott is one of the more skilled HW's I've seen in the 00's. He just hasn't stepped up and had the injury and manager problem for like 3 years.

Comment

How about Mitchell vs Jennings or Ademak vs Chambers winner?

Comment

Working...
            X