No announcement yet.

Ugly girls from dating sites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU View Post
    or an amazing tongue and several thick fingers am i right ?
    Ummm no? I can say without a doubt, I would punch someone in the face for attempting that. Everything else sounds legit, though.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
      Ummm no? I can say without a doubt, I would punch someone in the face for attempting that. Everything else sounds legit, though.
      they don't know how to treat a lady that is why. if i rub the clitoris with my fingers preferably thumb and then reach for the gspot it might be a pleasant feeling. depends on the girl.

Comment

there is a reason we call it the **** you finger

Comment

[QUOTE=davros2010;11233347]Put those pictures up. here are a few that have contacted me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Why do people finger girls?

why not just use your penis instead?

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU View Post
              they don't know how to treat a lady that is why. if i rub the clitoris with my fingers preferably thumb and then reach for the gspot it might be a pleasant feeling. depends on the girl.
              another guy with a 2" penis .....

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
                Or some really good rechargeable batteries. Just sayin'.
                but they prefer the penis

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Split View Post
                  Why do people finger girls?

why not just use your penis instead?
                  my purpose is to convince a reluctant girl. so i use my fingers it also helps to get her wet and loosens up the ******* muscles before penis penetration. when giving her oral i can't just give her oral for 20 minutes straight i need to change it up with my fingers my tongue gets tired also.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    another guy with a 2" penis .....
                    7.5 inches i measured it yesterday.

Comment

You can make them get incredibly hard orgasms by directly stimulating their G point with your finger though.

But **** feels better for both of you.

I usually rub her vagina as foreplay then i go down and lick it for a while until she is almost begging me to put it in... Foreplay makes us both hornier so i <3 it.

My favorite position is missionary because its romantic. Doggy is good but my girl and i want to see eachother's faces when we make love. I also loooove when she rides my ****. it truly feels like heaven just laying there feeling the most magical feeling ever on your penis.

I do most of the work in bed, she just takes it. Which is how i like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X