Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone no if floyds boys are training to box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone no if floyds boys are training to box?

It would be interesting to see if they do get into boxing and stick to it..

im pretty sure i heard floyd say in an interview that he will not allow his children to box, he said he wants them to be CEO/owners of mayweather promotions when he retires...but it's not looking good right now considering floyd is at the end of his career and mayweather promotions is still rubbish and unable to obtain a license.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
      im pretty sure i heard floyd say in an interview that he will not allow his children to box, he said he wants them to be CEO/owners of mayweather promotions when he retires...but it's not looking good right now considering floyd is at the end of his career and mayweather promotions is still rubbish and unable to obtain a license.
      Without a huge stable of fighters like TR or GBP please tell what the purpose of obtaining a license would be? Other than a waste of freakin money. Ever run your own business? Its called saving on the cost of overhead.

Comment

He got them in boxing, but they werent passionate about it! So he let them pick and choose what they want to do for a living!

Comment

when your that age Sports is not all that important to you, but they will get into it when they get older I am sure...he said he wouldn't force it upon them

I think one of his sons is more into Basketball right now

Comment

Working...
          X