Clear All

• Innocent Indian man gets sucker punched for voicing his opinion [VIDEO]

it happens around 1:24

hitting an old man

Damn.

Khan's dad has got glass jaw too.

Comment

Thread title - sarcasm?

He was clearly asking for it and being racist.

Only an major league idiot starts screaming racial slurs in the street to 10 or more black guys. What the hell was he expecting?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        it happens around 1:24

hitting an old man
        Unnecessary... I don't see how that's racist tho. That's like me getting mad at somebody for calling me a "Mexican" loser... What I'm suppose to get mad because I'm Mexican? It's not like he said "every black motherf#cker is a loser". But yeah s#it happens... Maybe he won't pop off at the mouth next time...

Comment

Kettle calling pot black.

Comment

Sucker punching is straight bitch shit, especially when the dude you sucker punch is 80 years old and has the balls to stand his ground and talk shit to you in your face. If you bout it bout it, square up and handle em like a G.

These fools are just a bunch of pussies who had to hype themselves up to get a mob mentality to attack a senior citizen.

PS: Those who saying it is racist are ******ed, he didn't say one racist word, he called them black but unless they are ashamed of being black they shouldn't have took offensives to being called black lol. That what you are lol.
            Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 04-09-2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Thread title - sarcasm?

He was clearly asking for it and being racist.

Only an major league idiot starts screaming racial slurs in the street to 10 or more black guys. What the hell was he expecting?
              It doesn't matter, this is America we are all entitled to voice our opinion no matter how ******ed or offensive it is. People have died to gives us that right. He offended some people but he never crossed the line and turned things physical.

That's actually heroic, despite being outnumbered 10 - 1 and being older he had the guts to say exactly how he felt, by exercising a God given right that we hold very dear in this country.

I Respect him

Comment

Lol that liberal folded him like a lawn chair

Comment

Am I seeing this correctly? Where's the black guy/guys that knocked this old man out? I swear I saw him get Knocked out by a white guy or person OTHER than black.

Comment

skinny white guy knocked him out... think it was Charlie Zelenoff

The guy that sucker punched him needs a beating though,thats the most cowardly act I've ever seen

Running up and sucker punching with all your body weight when the guys not even looking... that white guy is a real hero

What makes it worse is the old man is drunk
                    Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 04-09-2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X