No announcement yet.

Ariza "Manny not following strength program; falls apart in fights"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariza "Manny not following strength program; falls apart in fights"

Wow, i cant believe Ariza was so forth coming about all this stuff. There is made tension between himself and Freddie Roach. First you get Roach saying strength trainers are bs and then you get Ariza saying he commends herrida's work on Marquez and that manny is not doing his program. Manny looked in great shape the other day, so what ever he is doing it is working, but he thew the whole camp under the bus

the more chaos the better. Any time training camp goes good he doesn't perform well.

Comment

Another excuse for Manny when he loses to Marquez again.

Comment

I think this is going to be an excuse for himself (Ariza), if ever Pacquiao loses.

And while Ariza speaks like he's an "expert", i just don't get it why he seems uncertain of where Pacquiao's leg cramps is coming from. Pac should have scouted for a better S&C coach/nutritionist for his own good cuz he has the means to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

Wow, i cant believe Ariza was so forth coming about all this stuff. There is made tension between himself and Freddie Roach. First you get Roach saying strength trainers are bs and then you get Ariza saying he commends herrida's work on Marquez and that manny is not doing his program. Manny looked in great shape the other day, so what ever he is doing it is working, but he thew the whole camp under the bus
          Ariza changed his tune he has been silent and less arrogant and talkative, didn't he diss Memo and called him out about the roids thing before? Its funny now he respects Memo but before the third fight he was talking crap about Memo saying he was a cheater and they were beefing.

Comment

forgifs.com

Comment

Originally posted by cherpotpot View Post
              I think this is going to be an excuse for himself (Ariza), if ever Pacquiao loses.

And while Ariza speaks like he's an "expert", i just don't get it why he seems uncertain of where Pacquiao's leg cramps is coming from. Pac should have scouted for a better S&C coach/nutritionist for his own good cuz he has the means to do it.
              Ariza is no expert, the true expert is Teri Tom she is the one who provides the nutritional and training regimen for Manny, but she is too busy so she has Ariza as basically the errand boy.

Ariza only got hyped up because of Manny Pacquiao if he never was with Manny he wouldn't have been anyone special, he is an overrated trainer to be honest. People try to make him too big, when he isn't telling him that he gives Manny roids is the ultimate complement because it makes his work seem special, but the truth is Manny didn't have to drain himself and could eat more carbs when he moved up to 135 and 147.

That is why he had more stamina, he was the same Pacquiao, Pac was always full of energy and stamina, one of his nick names given to him was the energizer bunny back in 2004. Pac only showed signs of slowing down and sluggish when he fought Barrera for the second time, and he even admit he had trouble making weight for 130.

He looked really drained and people complain about the cotto cw when Cotto still looked healthy when he weighed for Manny, but look at Mannys weigh in for his fights at 130-135

Look at the skeleton face, that is signs of massive drainage

Comment

Working...
              X