Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it will do good for floyd to be in jail for even a shor time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let just hope that this will give floyd a lesson, make him humble and learn to respect the other people and finally man up and fight pac.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Why did i say this?

Because he will finally realize that he's not above the law and that beating women, poking security guards, threatening your own kids and other criminal activity etc. is very wrong and he should never do it again.

Maybe after floyd come out in prison he will be a new man a loving and respectful to his wife, children and to the other people.
      He's not going to prison little girl....he's going to JAIL...

Why didn't they release pics of his "wifes" battered face...??

Its not like the media loves Floyd and is covering for him....You'd think Josie Harris' battered face would be everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Even if you love Floyd unconditionally, you must admit that he needs a humbling experience.
        That's pu.ssy talk.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Let just hope that this will give floyd a lesson, make him humble and learn to respect the other people and finally man up and fight pac.
          Floyd was grown up enough to leave Top Rank and Bob Arum...

Mayweather bought out his contract and made the Oscar fight himself.

Too bad Pac is too slow-witted to do the same.

Pac is TOO BROKE to buy his contract...

Comment

what floyd did was wrong n if he didnt do it he wouldnt of agreed to plead guilty, on tht note tho i dont think it was as bad as people was saying because they wouldnt have gone from 34 years to 6 months.

Also im not convinced mayweather will do tht long in prison becuase famous people in the USA get of with jail terms regularly (1 of the kardashians got 30 days n only did 3 hours) so i wouldnt b surprised if he got out afta a few days

Comment

I agree but Im not so sure. He is criminal at heart. He has been beating his wife, breaking law, stealing money from government, not paying taxes, calling his own FATHER a phagget, abusing his kids, cheating etc for years and still doesn't learn because he come from family of criminals. But this will be perfect for him to duck Pac even longer.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                They do the same bro they lock up the criminals and floyd is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post

Why didn't they release pics of his "wifes" battered face...??

Its not like the media loves Floyd and is covering for him....You'd think Josie Harris' battered face would be everywhere...

so you think the judge based her verdict on hearsay?

hmm ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Even if you love Floyd unconditionally, you must admit that he needs a humbling experience.
                    Very true, but some of the *****s here supports floyd criminal act, they think it's ok for floyd to beat a women, poke security guards, threatening his children, etc.

Comment

I can see it now after Floyd is release from jail, then announce a comeback fight. It will be compare to how Tyson after prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X