• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLIMY RAT View Post
    Oh and marquez should go for that belt at 140 vs Khan.. imo a great fight
    i would like to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
      Its a waste of time. 3 is enough. Fight someone else. Someone YOUNGER
      What does age have to do with anything. Hatton, Cotto, Margarito were all considerably younger than JMM when Manny shat all over them. May is going to be 35 in a few months, Sergio will be 37. Age ain't nothing but a number. JMM has a ton of fight left in the tank at his age, he proved that last night, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

Pretty much every Mayweather fight ends with him being booed, heckled, and stuff being thrown at him. So what is your point?

People were booing the decision, not the fight. The fight delivered what it promised- a continuation of where the 2 guys left off, it was highly competitive and of course controversial.
        I said throw things in the ring, what you just posted was irrelevant

Yes they booed the decision. They're not going to let Pac lose unless its a K.O. Which proves my point its a waste of time. You the only one talking about its ok, what's wrong with you man

Comment

Uncle Bob, How about "Best Out of Nine" and have the judges do a "split or majority" decision on everyone for Pac?

Comment

It was a competitive fight. When was the last time that happened with Manny? Oh right... with Marquez. At this point, it's pretty much a guarantee that if both guys face each other, it's a toss up on who will win. Have you run across any one in your walking life or on the web who is screaming for a refund? Exactly.

Fans got a good clean (for the most part) competive fight with some drama at the end. What would be the negative of seeing that again, especially if it was ASAP and you didn't have to wait 1/2 a year to see it?
            U scared

He needs to fight Mayweather

Comment

Its also a ploy from Arum to avoid Mayweather and rob the sport once again

He already admitted he's not keen on May-Pac fight. He's definitely not too interested about it now. Neither is Roach

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                I said throw things in the ring, what you just posted was irrelevant

Yes they booed the decision. They're not going to let Pac lose unless its a K.O. Which proves my point its a waste of time. You the only one talking about its ok, what's wrong with you man
                Nothing's wrong with me

Vasquez-Marquez fought 4 times, classic. Lamotta and Sugar Ray did their thing 6 times, classic. If two fighters get together and deliver every time out and fans get their money's worth, what's the problem with doing it again?

I have no problem with it if they do away with the whole 6 month wait, long build up. Just skip the 24/7s and the 'world tour' and just go right into it, but hold it somewhere else like Dallas or some other monster arena. Make the fight in February or March and that allows Manny the possibility to fight 2 more times next year.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                  U scared

He needs to fight Mayweather
                  Then tell Haymon and co. to call Top Rank and make it happen. As it stands, looks like Floyd had other plans with a date and venue booked BEFORE Manny and JMM laced them up. Maybe he's more open to the Pac fight now, so tweet him to get on it.

Comment

Well maybe I'm in the minority, maybe not, but I have VERY little interest in Mayweather-Pacquiao unless Manny sets the record straight.

It's Mayweather-Martinez in 2012

Comment

Then tell Haymon and co. to call Top Rank and make it happen. As it stands, looks like Floyd had other plans with a date and venue booked BEFORE Manny and JMM laced them up. Maybe he's more open to the Pac fight now, so tweet him to get on it.
                      IF anyone has plans its Arum, the guy wants another rematch, probably Bradley next.

Comment

Working...
                      X