No announcement yet.

Life is **** and it sucks THREAD.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is **** and it sucks THREAD.

Tell about your problems threw the day,week,month or year. My life sucks because my job is slow.

my family is falling to pieces

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
      Tell about your problems threw the day,week,month or year. My life sucks because my job is lifting couches.
      tell us something we dont know

Comment

Originally posted by DRZ View Post
        tell us something we dont know
        You're still around? Well welcome to the thread.

Comment

My*sp*ace is not the ***** goldmine I thought it was

Traffic can be very aggravating and I sit through plenty of it. My tolerance for alcohol is rapidly decreasing for some reason...

Comment

my life sucks cause I live away from home in a ****ty ass city for the next 6 months

Comment

I have to walk to work, up hill, both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                My*sp*ace is not the ***** goldmine I thought it was

Traffic can be very aggravating and I sit through plenty of it. My tolerance for alcohol is rapidly decreasing for some reason...
                You need to change alcohol,thats what it is.

Comment

My parents are getting divorced but still live together...only slightly awkward. It should be my last semester before I get my BA but this semester is killing me. It's a lot of work and I'm falling behind (typing this isn't helping, but I need a break from studying). I should have a job right when (or if) I graduate, except I'll be making less as with a full time job than my part time job now...which is sad. Not to mention my job now sucks. A lot of **** going on right now.

Comment

Theres alot of **** happening in here.Cant life give us a break!! Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X