Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is higher on the ATG list: Floyd Mayweather (so far) or Roberto Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
    Duran quite clearly. Probably by 30 spots.
    That's a sick sig. Kickass 2 was a dope ass movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Owner View Post
      Actually more like Duran but Mayweather is closing in fast.Also,Duram lost most of his big fights.
      [IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/0/7/T/207T0/stoppostingv.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        That's a sick sig. Kickass 2 was a dope ass movie.
        Thanks brother- I agree, this film (and the first) get underrated in the Comic book movie world

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Owner View Post
          Who are Duran's top 5 wins against ?
          Lol, wtf.. Alt alert, we need to sound the alarm and admins should expose this ****ing alts.

Either ur flinto, larry, or dunn. Lol, just on of the three floyd stooges:boobies:

Comment

Thanks brother- I agree, this film (and the first) get underrated in the Comic book movie world
            Very underrated.

Comment

Very underrated.
              I also may or may not have a slightly illegal crush on Hit Girl. Don't judge me

Comment

I also may or may not have a slightly illegal crush on Hit Girl. Don't judge me
                She's 17, so in my state, she's legally an adult. I'm not gonna judge. I've seen some ripe ass young females at my gym that make me contemplate jail time.

Comment

She's 17, so in my state, she's legally an adult. I'm not gonna judge. I've seen some ripe ass young females at my gym that make me contemplate jail time.
                  17. Perfect in Canada. Green K for the useful info haha

Comment

• Duran,,, its not as far apart as people think though,,, Duran has the better resume and legacy, but if you really look at both careers they are very close, with the duran beating SRL and winning a 160 title as edge to give it to duran,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                      Roberto Duran was a naturally smaller man than Floyd Mayweather, yet he became middleweight champion when he defeated Iran Barkley.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:3261

Floyd Mayweather will never win a belt at middleweight because he will never take on an opponent slightly bigger than himself, like Sergio Martinez or Gennady Golovkin. However, Floyd has never had a problem fighting smaller men like Juan Manuel Marquez.

Duran never ducked anybody. His achievements are greater than Floyds. Instead of cherry-picking old faded fighters like Shane Mosley or flawed fighters coming off a loss like Zab Judah, instead of ducking prime lightweights, welterweights and middleweights, Duran was always willing to fight the best boxers in their prime.

Even fighters much bigger than himself like Iran Barkley!

how is duran a naturally smaller man? he started at a higher weight, thicker boned dude. ended up at 168 lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X