Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Cunningham reflects on Mayweather fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Cunningham reflects on Mayweather fight!

What's your gameplan to beat Mayweather?

Ya'll know I can't get into all that, but I'm just gonna tell Devin to use the skills I taught him ever since he walked into my gym at 3 months old and just keep it creaky up in there ya know. He just gotta keep it creaky up in there then the rest will come. Respect the champ ya know...sa'll good.

What's does creaky mean?

Ya know, keeping it rawdy. It's the same thang. If he keeps it creaky freaky, the rawdy will follow. We're right on schedule ya know! Taking care of business!

A lot of people in the boxing community say this is worthless fight and Mayweather is too gifted and too experienced to fight a guy who arguably received gifts against Kotelnik and Matthysse - what is your response?

Ahh ya know, haters man, ya know aahh. He's the champ ya know, he making it happen and keeping it giddedy...ya know...respect that....ya know.

Any closing thoughts?

Ya know just uhh, ya know, hmmm, training hard for this fight ya know. Alex working on the tap, tap, tap, - REF I TOLD YOU BOUT THE MUTERFU**iN HEAD! We whooping his ass anyway!!! Ya know...uhm, believe dat!
    Thanks to Kevin 'Mr Vocab' Cunningham!

Is there a Google translate for that?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Is there a Google translate for that?
      yeah.

if this was really happening devon's getting his ass beat. but haymon is making me play along, so I'm answering just in case ghost gets pissed off and doesn't fight because floyd lowballed him.

Comment

devin was walking at 3 months? impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
          Thanks to Kevin 'Mr Vocab' Cunningham!
          Where is this from? Link?

This doesn't seem real to me. Devon didn't walk into his gym when he was 3 months old...

Comment

Man, Devon just gotta relax. He just gotta relax man. Tap tap tap, move. Man, relax.

Comment

Working...
            X