Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i transfer files from pc to my Galaxy s3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i transfer files from pc to my Galaxy s3?

anyone know, I want to transfer through usb, is it possible?

Comes with a manual for a reason. Guess why.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

All android phones need a manual because they are so damn complicated to use.

All these geeks wank over specs and shit, then don't know how to use the damn thing......LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        To fire up when you run out of papers?

Comment

Very easy my man! If you don't care to have them in individual folders all you do is right click on the file with the pictures or you can righ click on just the pictures you want and select send to USB drive and walaa you're done!

If you want to get fancy and organize things into folders then you plug your phone in, click on my computer then click on your phone. This will open up your phone's USB storage. Then right click and create a new folder, name it what you want and drag whatever pictures you want into each folder.

It's very easy to just do the second option so you can organize folders and have the pictures how you want them on your phone.

Once the pictures are on your phone you can also create folders and move pictures around using an app like es file explorer. very easy

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Ryb2lkLnBvcCJd

Samsung also has Kies Air which lets you transfer files wireless through Wi-fi
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...C5raWVzYWlyIl0.

That's another very easy option.

Comment

You can attach Galaxy S3 to your computer via USB cable. This will make it be recognized as an external storage. You will then take your files from the computer and copy then to the files folder on Galaxy. You can also install an Android software called Android Samsung Transfer in the computer and then connect it and transfer files.

Comment

you dumb nerds...

use allshareplay. dimwits

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor
                Quote:

Originally Posted by D.I.E.S.E.L

All android phones need a manual because they are so damn complicated to use.

All these geeks wank over specs and shi t, then don't know how to use the damn thing......LMFAO!
                stfu taaj. ur just stupid.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by dennylouis View Post
                  You can attach Galaxy S3 to your computer via USB cable. This will make it be recognized as an external storage. You will then take your files from the computer and copy then to the files folder on Galaxy. You can also install an Android software called Android Samsung Transfer in the computer and then connect it and transfer files.
                  So you join a boxing site and your first post is to bump a 9 month old thread?

Right...

Comment

It would be easy to transfer files from PC to galaxy.
                    I used Android Transfer to transfer data from PC to Android.
                    transphone.net/android-transfer.html
                    Hope you can provide me some suggestions~

Comment

Working...
                    X