Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you prefer to see? Froch vs Kessler or Ward vs Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I want to see them both, period.
    Which fight would you prefer to see?

Comment

both but Ward vs Dawson if I could only chose one we almost never see a fight like this made anymore

Comment

When I watch boxing, I want to see some swinging. A lot of swinging. Give me Froch and Kessler all day.

Comment

Froch vs. Kessler will probably be more exciting but I want to see who is the best at 168 and I think Ward vs. Dawson answers that question.

Comment

Froch-Kessler II is obviously more entertaining. But Ward-Dawson is a semi-mega fight, if it was at 175 or a reasonable CW. With Ward fighting Dawson at 168, though it's still a solid/good fight, it loses a little luster.

Comment

In terms of entertainment Froch vs Kessler would probably make for a better fight.

Comment

id personally go with ward-dawson. i like froch kessler as well, but ward-dawson because im a fan of both fighters. in froch-kessler im only really a carl froch fan.

and yes froch-kessler will be the more exciting fight, but thats not all that matters to me.

Comment

Ward-Dawson all day

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Which fight would you prefer to see?
                    Ward Dawson. The 2 best fighters 1 weight class apart easily & I mean easily. It's not ppv & it truly is the 2 best fighters of their respective weight classes. Unlike most on this sight I prefer to watch the 2 best fighters fight no matter how boring, real talk. That's just me.

For instance, I enjoyed the idea of Bradley-Alexander & I even enjoyed the fight.

Comment

Froch vs Kessler is highly likely to be more entertaining, but If it's a choice between seeing one or the other I'd go with Ward vs Dawson.

Ward is the no.1 SMW and Dawson is probably the no.1 LHW but he needs to take care of Pascal and Cloud regardless of the winner because Pascal has a win over him. They are the two more skilled fighters of the four so that is reason enough for me.That and its a "new" fight not a re-match. Not that there is anything wrong with re-matches if there is good enough reason for one.

Chad coming down does open up a lot of "If's, But's and Maybe's" though depending on the result.

Comment

Working...
                      X