Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Ain't Got Nothin' On Herman Cain. Peep This BadLipReading production

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Obama Ain't Got Nothin' On Herman Cain. Peep This BadLipReading production

Holy Crap!

Is this that guy with all of the sex allegations?

Comment

Comment

"Bad lip reading" videos are always better when they're political in nature. The Rick Perry one still cracks me up.

ETA : There's actually more truth in the political versions of "BLR" videos, than in the actual speeches they mock.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          Is this that guy with all of the sex allegations?
          That's da man. It's hilarious that once these guys get into the spotlight, some "ho's" crawl out of the woodwork to accuse them of some "sexual harassment" that happened 15 years ago. I bet he wasn't expecting that curve ball from behind the left field wall. Gets them every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Ouch.......

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

"Bad lip reading" videos are always better when they're political in nature. The Rick Perry one still cracks me up.

ETA : There's actually more truth in the political versions of "BLR" videos, than in the actual speeches they mock.
              This is the first time I've watched one of their vids. Funny ****.

Comment

just another neocon

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post

just another neocon
                  Hey, at least he tried. Politics can be brutal. I'm sure they're propping up some midget lady to accuse Ron Paul of "indecent exposure" at a mall 20 years ago.

They're just waiting for him to look like he's winning the race.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    That's da man. It's hilarious that once these guys get into the spotlight, some "ho's" crawl out of the woodwork to accuse them of some "sexual harassment" that happened 15 years ago. I bet he wasn't expecting that curve ball from behind the left field wall. Gets them every time.
                    To be fair, they accused him 15 years ago. They aren't just now accusing him. Obviously they were dragged out now because he's the front runner, but it's not like they did nothing 15 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X