No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCloskey: Breidis Prescott's Power Faded Before Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McCloskey: Breidis Prescott's Power Faded Before Six

Paul McCloskey produced a strong comeback to beat Breidis Prescott on a unanimous points decision in the WBA light-welterweight title eliminator. Prescott dominated the early rounds in Belfast but Dungiven fighter McCloskey seized control as the Colombian tired. Two judges scored the fight 114-113 with the other going for 115-113.

[Click Here To Read More]

amir khan is the happiest man alive right now

Comment

Yummmm. Doesn't he mean the judge's perception to proper score fights faded when it was agreed the fight would take place in his home country? A decade of adoring this sport and I see stuff like this still happens. This was the wrong decision. I've watched the fight twice since last night, no way did McCloskey win. I wanted him to as I felt he was dealt with unfairly in the Khan fight. At best - he drew. Poor Prescott.

Comment

It was very clear that prescott was tiring around the 6th. After all thats what we expect from a bum

Comment

if it faded after the 6th why were you hurt by a counter hook in the 12th and even after the bell rang wobbled into the ropes trying to find your way to the corner?

Comment

There needs to be a rematch it was clearly a draw

Comment

Working...
            X