No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Blasts Haye: Trash Talk Crossed The Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Blasts Haye: Trash Talk Crossed The Line

Frank Warren says David Haye has gone too far with his claims that he'll decapitate Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Frank Warren needs to get involved with figure skating and forget about boxing.

Comment

Warren thought he had pulled a master stroke getting Haye to come down to Cruiserweight to fight Maccarinelli....bitter ****.

Comment

frank says haye does 2 much trash talk this comes from the guy that promotes james degale pot kettle black

Comment

Warren sounds like a lil biatch jheeze..... this is the fight game afterall, so what if he says he will decapitate him?? i wouldnt be worried unless he brought a chainsaw to the ring.

Comment

Didn't Frank liquidate several of his companies to avoid paying Calzaghe the money he owed him?

Comment

Let's be honest, Frank Warren is a man who got shot for annoying somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                Let's be honest, Frank Warren is a man who got shot for annoying somebody.
                I'll never forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  Didn't Frank liquidate several of his companies to avoid paying Calzaghe the money he owed him?
                  yes he still has not paid joe calzaghe

i believe he owes calzaghe around 2 million in total, its going to court again

warren is just a prrkkkkkkk, he is upset haye stepped over chisora

Comment

I do object to the ambulance comment.

It's a bit dopey.

Haye just comes out with anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X