Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres to a speedy Recovery for The Matrix Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There claming they wanted more money.They were also talks they
    would never fight each other,as they are good friends.I dont believe
    andre this time.

Comment

The super 6 was so magical when it started.. it was like a world tour of the best boxers in the division, fighting at least once in their home country, with their home crowd.

It reminded me of like the world tournaments they used to have in movies where the best fighters fight each other, and each one has their own style. It really seemed like a new age in Boxing, and that it could be as much a world sport as soccer is.

It's a tragedy that it had to fall apart like this.

btw how do you know dre dropped out because of a neurological problem? I haven't found and news or legit sources to confirm this.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-07-2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I hope his vagina will recover quickly

Comment

Dwyer also said that because of the AA situation and how Dirrell suffered a concussion...that he shouldn't go into the Ward fight right away. I don't really know what to make of the whole situation, but all I could say is that this doesn't really bother me much. Super 6 tournament was aiiight, and there is alot more to look foward to on November.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Dwyer also said that because of the AA situation and how Dirrell suffered a concussion...that he shouldn't go into the Ward fight right away. I don't really know what to make of the whole situation, but all I could say is that this doesn't really bother me much. Super 6 tournament was aiiight, and there is alot more to look foward to on November.
            Man, if you haven't recovered from a concussion in 8 months, then I'm afraid for your future, and I'm not talking about your future in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I guess i can focus on the marquez-katsidis fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                I guess i can focus on the marquez-katsidis fight now.
                Thats going to be a WAR

Comment

may god bless you ....

This is nothing to be taken lightly a neurological disorder is problem the worse than any broken bone or physical injuries. I myself can atest to this my mother suffers from bi-polar disorder and manic depression . Me myself I have ocd and probably ppd is nothin worse than being a prisoner to your own thoughts ,where the only place you feel safe is in your dreams , my prayers are with andre dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Ward has him shook so bad it messed with his thoughts.
                    That's not a neurological disorder...a tampon and Midol would do the trick.

Comment

War Dirrell!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X