Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole is a Stupid Git & a Disgrace to Journalism..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant help but laugh at the thread ownage going on here

someone's pissy and most likely going to commit suicide anytime soon

Comment

funny, Iole has been on Floyd's side many times. But soon as he calls Floyd a *****, he's a ******* who knows **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stones View Post
        That has nothing to do with anything. Iole gets payed to cover fighters and write articles.
        Of course he is. But at least he did cover Floyd in a good light with that article aside from the many Floyd articles he made over the past three years.

Journalists can be dense at times, which is nothing new. But he's entitled to his opinion as well. If you don't like his latest stance, stop reading it, and find some other articles that still favor Floyd's position.

Like I said earlier, Lyle Fitzsimmons and Ronnie the Sri Lankan can rest easy

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
          hmm i wonder...

what the hell was he doing during the past 2 years he's retired

Ellerbe sure was a lucky guy
          losing all his money. he had to find an easy way to get it all back and mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
            Of course he is. But at least he did cover Floyd in a good light with that article aside from the many Floyd articles he made over the past three years.

Journalists can be dense at times, which is nothing new. But he's entitled to his opinion as well. If you don't like his latest stance, stop reading it, and find some other articles that still favor Floyd's position.

Like I said earlier, Lyle Fitzsimmons and Ronnie the Sri Lankan can rest easy

Nope. That article was total nonsense. Everything Iole wrote was nothing new and common knowledge.

It's his job to write articles and he is a terrible journalist.

Iole should stick to writing about MMA because he is a ****sexual.

Don't get me started on Ronnie, however Iole is not far behind when it comes to exhibiting fanboy tendencies.

Comment

i forgot to add dougie fishcer, mike silver, thomas hauser to the ***** discredit list.

they too also are biased *******s who dont know boxing.

Comment

I thought it was a very good article by Iole. The ***** blacklist will continue to grow.

Comment

Boxer who step in the ring is a warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody who dont want to fight is a chicken!!!! So Floyd is a warrior A Chicken warrior quack

Comment

Originally posted by JackCollenShia View Post
                    Boxer who step in the ring is a warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody who dont want to fight is a chicken!!!! So Floyd is a warrior A Chicken warrior quack
                    Did this guy escape from a Mental Institution?

Or do they allow patients to use the internet?

Comment

don't worry *****. your fellow ***** iole will be back to hating pacman in about two minutes.

vacation jr. and ross greenburg gave him no choice this time, none.

Comment

Working...
                      X