No announcement yet.

Garcia gets no respect even after winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    khan was winning by 2 country miles! garcia was ready to go and threw a lucky azz haymaker when khan was about to ko him. unbelievable!
    thats why they dont want no ****ing part of khan again right away
    no rematch mr haymon is smart enough to know what happens in a
    rematch get rid of roach to start.

Comment

kHAN is so much better than all these people according to those in the circle jerk thread.Yet that bum Prescott ko'd his ass in 90 damn seconds and Garcia just beat his ass like a damn pinata,not to mention he is so good that he gets his ass rocked on the regular cause he keeps his head in 1 spot like he has on a neck brace and couldnt duck a 18 wheeler going 5 miles an hour. The man has limitations and they have been exploited.

Comment

Garcia has earned the utmost respect from me. The kind of timing he has is becoming a rarity in boxing. It's a thing of beauty really. He's going to be hard to beat, trust that.

Comment

Garcia has earned all of my respect! When this fight was first announced I thought for sure that Garcia was getting ktfo...

Comment

Going into the fight I had previously seen Garcia fight Campbell, Holt, and Morales. Nothing really stood out to me other than power, but against Khan, I felt like his timing was going to be the key. He hit Khan with that left hook a few times early in the first round with some ease a while Khan was throwing.

I was predicting Khan to win over 12, but when Garcia landed that left hook in the third and sent him down, I think everyone knew it was all over. I wasn't a big fan of his, but Danny Garcia definitely has my respect and attention now.

I still think Khan is young enough to get himself a new trainer like Nazim, but I'm skeptical about the whole part-time trainer deal. He should just hire Nazim straight up and start fresh if he thinks he needs to reboot his game.

Comment

He got my respect. Lucky punch or not he got the win and no one can take it away from him.

Comment

he has mine he is a worrior unlike most gbp prety boys with glass jaws Danny can brawl

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  Garcia has earned the utmost respect from me. The kind of timing he has is becoming a rarity in boxing. It's a thing of beauty really. He's going to be hard to beat, trust that.
                  lol at rarity.. prescott caught him with 2 hooks from both hands as he goes down.. must be double rarity right there..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                      he has mine he is a worrior unlike most gbp prety boys with glass jaws Danny can brawl
                      Wow such a ******ed statement!

Comment

Working...
                      X