Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money do you spend on boxing in a year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money do you spend on boxing in a year?

Just a quick question on how much you spend on PPV, equipment and tickets?
    And is it worth it for you?

zero dollars. and is it worth it? not really.

Comment

too much and it is worth it

Comment

promoters are like crack dealers and im like a crack fiend when it comes to boxing...they offer, i buy

let's see...each ppv is about $60...i buy about 3-4...plus drinks and food, about $100 per event

$640-700

christ

i gotta stop that ****

Comment

probably about a G a year,on ppvs in boxing and ufc

is it worth it.all depends on the outcome of the fights! If they were all like Gatti/Ward than no doubt it's worth it,that's priceless!!

When they turn out like UFC 118 Toney vs Couture,or Mosley/Mora LOL HELL NO!!!

Comment

Varies.

Last year I spent quite a bit on collectibles and whatnot, spent around 600 - 800 pound on Eder Jofre fight posters, footage and other resources alone, then add a few other collectible stuff, events and getting the food / drink for everyone it turns out at around 1500 pound, probably quite a bit more even.

Tis worth every penny though.

Comment

probably about $500 and if t spend it on that, i'd spend it on something elsei didn'

Comment

I didn't go to any major fights last year. Just some local **** and amateur golden gloves regional.

So maybe $100? I bought a few PPVs and went to see Mayweather/Mosley(packed) and JMM-Diaz II (3 people) in theaters.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  promoters are like crack dealers and im like a crack fiend when it comes to boxing...they offer, i buy

let's see...each ppv is about $60...i buy about 3-4...plus drinks and food, about $100 per event

$640-700

christ

i gotta stop that ****
                  same here man i just realised today, after buying £200 worth or boxing equipment and £5 everyweek for boxing lessons and £30 a month for gym membership and every PPV aswell as food and drink and heck i only watch boxing on sky and thats £50 a month. and thats when i realised i spend way too much on boxing but its worth every penny. Abd then i got hit by a body shot and the same thing ran through my head why am i doing this?

Comment

WhoreUs pays for nothing
                    whores pay for everything

Comment

Working...
                    X