It’ll be a great day when I can walk into a 7-11, buy beer, smokes and weed

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post

Yeah, thats what me mum told me.
      I prefer when you speak methhead gibberish over idiot british

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        I prefer when you speak methhead gibberish over idiot british
        I bet you left a lot of people temporarily blind with your sparkiling bald patch

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          I bet you left a lot of people temporarily blind with your sparkiling bald patch
          temporarily blinded by tears after vicious headbutts, indeed I have

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            temporarily blinded by tears after vicious headbutts, indeed I have
            You are too tall to headbutt majority of people. YOu would have to pull a gulliotine move to headbutt any normal sized person.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              Nearly 2 million Americans are incarcerated in the prison systems of the US. Most of them are in for drug charges, and they have longer minimum sentences on some offenses than a rapist or a pedophile. Bull****.. If legalizing MJ will help to stop this, then I'm all for it. But otherwise, **** it.
              I see your point but a big majority of those minimum/mandatory sentences were for powder, hard, X and heroin. If it's legalized i'm sure it'll be smaller quan******. Not no ****in 50 lb bales n ****.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
                i smoke weed...
                but honestly...
                i dont know if i think it should really be legalized...
                i can speak for myself when i say that i stay motivated and am living my life to its fullest potential at this point...
                And there are alot of other people who are the same way.
                but at the same time i know alot of people who smoke weed and have absolutely NO motivation what so ever and i think getting blazed has alot to do with it.
                I know a lot of people who have no motivation, that play video games, watch tv, or drink all the time instead. Should we outlaw all those things? If someone wants to do nothing with their life thats their own choice.

Comment

Keep lobbying, and joining lobby's but more importantly smoking it yourself and telling your kids it's Ok to have a joint but not his first beer. take him out for a first spliff instead.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    It definitely should be legalized. That would solve more problems than it adds........especially the overcrowded prison population.
                    They need to maintain that ssomehow to keep up the demands of cheap labour. Americaa is a totalitarian state posing as a democracy! Switzerland is the only true democracy where any idiot can get a bill into parliament with a few thousand signatures. the bill then goes to a referendum and they have even legalised cocaine, crack and heroine!!! I saw a docu of a woman going to clinic with CLEAN needles, getting her jab of H and then going to work as a chef. Seemed like a safe person.Plus they have a rifle per household in the Swiss Alps. Maybe it is because they speak french so are therefore civilised!

Thread starter made a good point. In amsterdam the weed is not laced and is much better than most other places. Plus the city is so pleasant and there is not much violent crime compared to states where people shoot each other over cheeseburgers. America wouldbenefit by legalising weed, but they have to change alot of other things first.

i think it is just undemocratic to have a state where weed is not legal or tolerated by the pigs as it is in France and the UK. Blairs soicalist government clamp down on weed farms and raid them for no reason. Money better spent on pigs on streets, as we do on the Champs-Élysées.
                    Last edited by riera; 10-20-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
                      I know a lot of people who have no motivation, that play video games, watch tv, or drink all the time instead. Should we outlaw all those things? If someone wants to do nothing with their life thats their own choice.
                      yeah no doubt, but that is the majority of the people who smoke weed. There is plenty of people who blaze on a regular basis and are very successful.
                      Unfortunatly this is a small percentage, and alot of people who are getting blazed are the ones giving it the bad name. I can deffinantly see why it is illegal, and honestly smoking and driving imo can be almost as dangerous as drinking and driving. More so when your smoking on those northern lights, headies, or any of the really potent nuggets.
                      Dont get me wrong, i blaze 3-4 nights a week after long days, throw on some styles P and its a rap...

Comment

Working...
                      X