No announcement yet.

Beginner Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Workout

I just found out that after half a year of doing jack ****, I didn't lose too much strength, probably because I have been doing a lot of heavy lifitng at work lately. But, I still have the worst cardio ability in the world. I'm going to be running every day soon, but right now I want to work some sort of mixture of weight training and cardio, but is almost like the burst training program Vulgar has in his thread, but for beginners.

Can anyone give me an idea of where I should start? I'm really bad at setting fitness goals...

Try setting your goals til lyou drop. Thats what i do. I got till i can't. Some people can;t take that luckly i'myoung enough that i can.

how tall are you?
    weight?
    long term goals?

Comment

6 feet 1
      Long term goals? I want to be powerful. I have no power. I have strength, but no power whatsoever. I also want endurance. I lack in that department.

Comment

do you want ot fight or just be diesel?

you want to tone or build?

how in shape are you?

when you say no endurance what are you talkin about?

I say i have no endurance but i can roll for like 15-20 min without getting winded.

Comment

I want to fight, but not serious style, just for a hobby. I don't care about toning or any of that, I just want to be build muscle right now. I'll be toning a lot in a bit anyways. When I say no endurance, I mean I get winded quickly.

I should have elaborated that this is something I want to do over the next 3 weeks to prepare for really hard cardio work I will be doing in a fitness class. I want to do this as an alternative to running every other day.

Comment

3 weeks you can't do to much.

do your best to follow that bursting routine i got in my journal.

ifyou wanna build heavy weights low reps. unfortunately you can;t advance to much over 3 weeks.

Comment

Vulgar is right...3 weeks isn't a long time, but it could be useful in getting you somewhat prepared for the fitness class you are taking

Comment

I know I can't do too much in three weeks, I just needed to prepare for strenuous exercise, and I wanted to build into a more difficult program within the enxt couple of months. I think I will make a variation of your program.

Comment

trust me that workout is ****in hardcore (at least to me).

Comment

Working...
                  X