• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1DU86uLHKw

watch the video and say marquez is clean
    Stop crying b1tch.

Pacquiao and Ariza both insist that Marquez is clean.

Try to develop some class, that way you wont get treated like a pos.

This video is funnier.....

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
      Yup its all the crap stains on Floyd dirty ass draws that talk smack, when Floyd never maned up to fight Pacquiao, and never will.
      This little kid simply has to believe that, it helps him sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        I don't expect somebody who doesn't respect anything to respect his elders. You are a pathetic, opportunistic fool who doesn't understand or respect the sport that he's supposed to be following. Hell, Marquez of all people would give you your much needed slap for being part of the kind of cancer that has infected boxing since the arrival of modern internet.
        yeah, don't expect me to respect some old loser sitting in front of his computer like you. i respect and understand this sport, i don't need some clown to confirm it for me. like i said, i've been a longtime fan of marquez, him getting the biggest win of his career against his biggest foe and in spectacular fashion, yeah there's no way i'm not going to celebrate it. it's even better since you pacman fans are mad over it. funny how you try and act all civil and respectful, i'm sure clowns like you wouldn't be this way if it was marquez that was laid out on the canvas.

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
        You just proved his point, SMH. And you might get reported for that post, too. Just saying.... Anyway, Marquez, Salute!
        proved his point, how? he's not anyone of any importance. he's just another waste of space/life posting idiotic posts on here. why would i respect someone who doesn't matter? he's a pacquiao fan for crying out loud. he's pissed his man got put to sleep. he wants the world to act civil and have sympathy when his god loses. sorry clown, that ain't happening.

Comment

Marquez welcomes all testing, he wants OST Testing if the 5th meeting happens. Only one denying extra testing is Pac and Slob Arum. Look it up there's an article about it in LA times.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Marquez deserves better fans than he has because he's nothing like the disrespectful scum that back him.
            Im sorry but have u met the pac t a r ds? there the sole reason i longed for manny to get KTFO so they could finally STFU!!!! and leave boxing to the real fans!

Comment

I want to see Pacquiao - Hatton rematch because Pac won by a lucky punch!

Comment

Let the commission do their job. All of a sudden they're inadequate. Pacstans exposing themselves left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                  Im sorry but have u met the pac t a r ds? there the sole reason i longed for manny to get KTFO so they could finally STFU!!!! and leave boxing to the real fans!
                  That KO was fake as Hell, watch, rewatch and it's obvious this fight was rigged... Don' t get too excited bloggers when this crap is for people with too much cash and not enough brain cells to tell the difference... Watch WWE for free and quit paying Bob Arum, Manny, and Juan Marquez for putting on a puppet show dumbasses...

Comment

Originally posted by Averiguau View Post
                    I want to see Pacquiao - Hatton rematch because Pac won by a lucky punch!
                    Boxing is about able to connect, some punches are lucky. Marquez was lucky Pac jumped into that punch that made the KO. What's wrong with believing in that?

BTW, Pac rematch with Hatton isn't the same with Pac rematch with JMM. Both we're lucky punch, by no way Hatton stood a chance against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                      If I can recall correctly, atleast *******s like myself knows how to admit defeat. JMM fans crying and whining just makes me sick. Give it up!

I'm happy for JMM, he's my #2 fighter. JMM & Pac would make a great combo if they were to go on a street fight against thugs. They should invent tag team boxing.lol

Comment

Working...
                      X